Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

11st 3lbs this morning- as always down from WI last night

A penguin, a wagon wheel, a piece of fudge have all passed my lips, straight passed and back where they came from!

No treats for me today!!!!!

I have a Wii Fit and myself & my partner Colin (also on SW) both weigh ourselves every single day on it! It's nice to be able to see the graph thingy on it come down :)

8 st 0 1/4 this morning, only half more pound to be what I was 2 weeks ago before Chester, phew, slow but hopefully nothing in my way to get back into target lowering zone!

11st 3lbs still this morning- based on last week, the scales didn't budge until Monday so staying on plan (today is 9th day!!) and hoping to be under target next WI :)

Well on Thursday I gained 3 and scales showed me at 11st 10lbs whoops, today how ever they are showing me at 11st 7lbs, will it stay that way til thursday who knows

My scales are saying 11st 5.5lbs this morning (1.5lb less than official weigh-in on Weds) so we are friends, but that is after drinking so could be temporary effects of dehydration, not going to get too excited just yet! ;)

11st 3lbs still... Planning a few drinkies tonight but I'm going to Sainsburys to get the 1/2 Syn beer so I can still have my choc and crisps without falling off the wagon!

What's the 1/2 syn beer? Still not been able to get Equator from Tesco x

Czech low alcohol beer from Sainsburys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 61
I've struggled to get Equator recently- I think it's very popular!!

Jumped back up to 8st 1 3/4 this morning, I'm ok with that as I had two many healthy extras and my * week appeared.

Off to cycle 12 miles around a lake today! Having healthy wraps but off plan but I'm allowing myself them for the exercise!

I even turned down a cider in the sun yesterday!

I'm not even a big drinker normally, so alcohol is not something I miss. However, yesterday I had a wee cheeky holiday from work and I just wanted to lie out in my sister's garden in the sun with a nice cocktail or glass of rose. Meh. I resisted though. The urge to want ice lollies was too much lol.

With regards to weighing, my mental scales have given me weights that are 8 pounds variance today. So, today I'll be off to buy new scales lol.

I fell off the wagon yesterday... I managed 9 days on plan (longest length of time on plan since the week I hit target 3 months ago!!) before that so I'm quite proud of myself that I lasted that long!!
Anyway didn't weigh myself this morning- back on plan today and will see if there's any damage in the morning!

Scales are still at 11st 5.5lbs, so it wasn't just the dehydration from alcohol, yay! :D

Back