Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Oh boy - this sounding like me at the moment!
Weighed myself every morning as I get up, then every evening this past week!!
Im 0.5 from losing my 1st stone /3.5 from my 10percent body fat loss.
Weight this morn was 10.5 3/4
Just know it wont be anything like that on thur weigh in, but heres to fingers crossed!

Saw 9st 8.5 on the scales this morning - that was lovely! Lowest I've seen for a long time - edging closer to target :) Sadly due to have to travel away to help out with some family stuff, I haven't been able to weigh in whilst here as I normally would as I didn't bring my card (didn't think I'd be away long) :( Hoping to keep on track though and hit target next Monday when I'm back in my own group - fingers crossed!

Well 2 days majorly off plan and the scales are saying....... 11st 7lbs :eek: :eek: oops!
2 days of SE it is then!

Well 2 days majorly off plan and the scales are saying....... 11st 7lbs :eek: :eek: oops!
2 days of SE it is then!

Oh dear! Thought you'd been good yesterday lol!

I deserve my weigh in of 8st 3 3/4, that's a gain of 3.5 lbs since fri, I seriously hope some if it is star week but the cider won't have helped matters!

Oh dear! Thought you'd been good yesterday lol!

I deserve my weigh in of 8st 3 3/4, that's a gain of 3.5 lbs since fri, I seriously hope some if it is star week but the cider won't have helped matters!
I did try but its the cider that did the damage!
Damn stuff, I wish the supermarkets wouldn't put it on offer!!!

The problem is I get the munchies when I've had alcohol and I'm usually out of control, as I was last two days :(

I've got to stop having a good week then a bad and be a bit more consistent- I really want to be at bottom of range not top!!

Still 11st 5.5lbs for me today, would love half a lb to drop off that by Weds weigh-in :)

1 lb 3/4 since Thursday. . It all goes wrong once im at work and run out if super free!

Scales this morn when got out my pit 10st 5 3/4 boy oh boy I wish it will be that at thur night WI but I doubt it :-/

Back