Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

10st 10lb this morning WI later hopefully be around this number still

Aint got a clue with mine, its been up and down since wi!! Think scales playing tricks
Either that or they are fed up with me hovering over them every morning / night!
Showed 10st 0.25 this morn, a gain of 0.75 since wi :confused:

Decided that 2 days on Success Express is the only way to do a bit of damage limitation before Wednesday...

Well done Jodie!

Good luck Dougal :-D x

I'm aiming for STS after my weekend! 13st 4.5 so half to come for for Wed!

I'm praying for a maintain tomorrow, got Pizza Hut on Wednesday and then starting as if I was a new member again on Thursday because hopefully I'll have had submitted my last uni essay for the year :)

OWI wed 17 st 7

Wi sat 17 st 5 :-0 yay

Wi today 17 st 7 ahhhhhhhhh

Official WI was 10st 10.5lbs so not too bad a difference from 10st 10lb this morning :)

10 st 7.2 for me this morning, down 0.8 from yesterday and down 1.8 from official weigh in, please let it stay or drop some more before weds!!!

9st 9.25 this morning after a week of celebrating reaching target :) (target is 9st 7 for me) hoping that a day of being good (ish) will show tomorrow morning as I'm weighing in at a group where I'm visiting and it would be rather annoying to fall out of target on my first week :)

Pre-bed weigh in check looking positive so we'll see what a night of dehydration whilst sleeping will produce ;)

9st 9.25 this morning after a week of celebrating reaching target :) (target is 9st 7 for me) hoping that a day of being good (ish) will show tomorrow morning as I'm weighing in at a group where I'm visiting and it would be rather annoying to fall out of target on my first week :)

Pre-bed weigh in check looking positive so we'll see what a night of dehydration whilst sleeping will produce ;)

You wouldn't be the first to go out of target on the first week I'm sure! ;)

You wouldn't be the first to go out of target on the first week I'm sure! ;)
I'm sure there's many of us!!

I lasted 3 months! :p

Had a really good day on Success Express and feel much less bloated... Please take bets on how many lbs I will have lost by tomorrow morning?! ;)

I'd like 3 just like last week :p

13st 4lbs this morning so at least I will have a STS tomorrow.

Back