Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Had a really good day on Success Express and feel much less bloated... Please take bets on how many lbs I will have lost by tomorrow morning?! ;)

I'd like 3 just like last week :p

Hope you see the numbers you want!
I'm off to weigh in a bit, hope mine have gone down even though its not my week to weigh (no babysitter) but I'm determined to get under target for holibobs in 3 weeks!!!

11st 8.2lbs this morning woop woop! :D :D

3.2lbs down in 24 hours :eek: :eek:

So based on that, most likely a 2-2.5lbs gain tomorrow, need to get back into range and under target for holiday in less than 6 weeks :)

I hardly dare to believe it but my scales are saying 11st 0.5lbs this morning!! :eek: Please let that be true and not just my scales being temperamental!!

10st 11lb this morning so +0.5lb from yesterday but had a really crappy night after WI

Mine at 4.45am pre getting dressed for work 9st 13.5 3/4. Thats 3/4 up on wi last thur...
Scales need to get a grip!!
Don't know if coming or going!

I'm down to 11st 5lbs this morning! That's 2 lb loss since yesterday morning!! Got official weigh in tonight so we will see :)))

17.3 this morning :-0 how did that happen

10st 6.6lb this morning!!, down 0.6 from yesterday and down 2.4lb from last wed. Hope the scales mean it and not just playing with me lol, official weigh in tomorrow morn, please don't let those scales go up!!

11st 13.5lb today. The scales have been up and down a lb all week. I have 10 weeks until and want to be down to 10st...dont know if it will happen though

MAINTAIN :D (at official WI)

I still have 14 left for today and I'm not using them!

Well dome Sparx!

Thanks guys! I'm chuffed, got Pizza Hut and cinema tomorrow night but as of Thursday I'm pretending I'm a new member again to get the 5lb off that I need to get back in to my target zone :)

Edit: decided I'm going to start 100%ing it tomorrow and going to nandos instead with butterfly chicken and spicy rice for 6 syns :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I'm chuffed, got Pizza Hut and cinema tomorrow night but as of Thursday I'm pretending I'm a new member again to get the 5lb off that I need to get back in to my target zone :)

Edit: decided I'm going to start 100%ing it tomorrow and going to nandos instead with butterfly chicken and spicy rice for 6 syns :D

Like this very much :)

Back