Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

10 9.5 this morning kicking myself up the backside today getting out this bleh mood and going to get back into exercising and drinking lots more water

Grrrrr not impressed this morning, up another 0.5lb overnight!! What's that about??.! Was 100 percent on plan yesterday! I know Sunday was a complete right off what with Indian and cake, but thought the 2lb up on the scales yesterday was for that, so now it's a 2.5lb gain, official weigh in tomorrow morning. Going to do Davina intense tonight and another 100 percent day today and let's hope some of it gone by morning and not another increase!!

Holliday in five weeks, wanted to be a good five pound under target before I went, but at this rate I will be lucky to even hit target!! Ok bit over dramatic now, but as of today's weight I am 3.5 pound from target, easily doable in five weeks if I get head my head down, and anything I can get under target before I go will be a bonus.

Not impressed lost 1lb at official WI tonight, I've been a bloody angel!!!! I know it's off and it'll be slow but it went on fast enough lmao.

Not impressed lost 1lb at official WI tonight, I've been a bloody angel!!!! I know it's off and it'll be slow but it went on fast enough lmao.

Haha those pesky pounds always go on quicker than they disappear! :D

Mine are back under 11 again today (just!) at 10st 13.75lbs... would like to see that a little bit lower tomorrow morning to guarantee an official weigh-in in the 10s tomorrow.... am off to pray to the patron saint of slimmers (any ideas who that is?!) :D x

Maybe next week will give you the loss you want :)

I don't think I'm eating enough, I track my kcals on MFP but would love to know exactly how many I need :p I dunno maybe with that and the exercise, yeah maybe next week... If I can manage another week 100%

Kinda un-related to weighing but I just got my hubby to measure my height and it turns out I'm 5ft 10ins not 5ft 11ins as I previously thought and I'm kinda bummed lol.

It does mean tho that I could reset my target if I wanted to, as I'd be allowed to go down to about 10st I think (need to check my book!).

Might have to consider it after my hols...

11st exactly this morning, boo! That's gone in the wrong direction! Let's see what official weigh-in brings :)

11st 7.2lbs still this morning, it did flicker at 7 but settled on 7.2 grr!

Just got to hope I drop that .2 by this evening so that I weigh at 7 exactly. That would mean 2lbs off, but still 1lbs out of target range :(

Really going to try harder this week

Weighed 11st 3.5lbs this morning! Yay, that would be a 2.5lbs loss from last Thursday. Fingers crossed it stays that way for tomorrow x

10 9 this morning 2 walks and will try to do skipping and toning exercises later as well

Well a mini miracle happened over night, and I lost 1.5lb while I slept lol, sooo at today's official weigh in I was 1lb up, putting me at 10st 7lb and only two away from target, with no plans that may scupper any weight loss attempts this week I will be able to manage a whole week 100 percent, so here's hoping I hit target next weds with a loss of two pound!

11st exactly at official weigh-in too, my home scales are very accurate! Want that to be under 11st tomorrow morning on my home scales so I can say I'm going on holiday in the 10s :D

11st 7.5lbs at official WI so 1.5lbs off for me this week.

Still 1.5lbs above target range so back to being a paying member :(

Looks like I'm officially back on the wagon! Apart from a few extra treats after WI last night, nothing that would have taken me over weekly syn allowance, back to 100%ing it today!

Back