Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Scales showing 2lb loss for past 3days from last weeks wi, fingers crossed for this weeks :)

11st 2.25lbs and can feel every lb that has crept on! :( Birthday celebrations 100% over now, onwards and downwards!!!

146.5 on scales this morning fingers crossed they stay like this till tonight

9st 9.8lb this morning :(
If it doesn't budge I'll be looking at a gain tomorrow!!!

I was clearing out my bedroom the other day and moved my scales for the first time ever and decided to hop on.
It said I was 7st 12lbs lol!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I was inspired to do the same and mine said 10st 8lbs!!! Maybe I'll leave them there....

11st 0.6lbs this morning :D

First time I've seen numbers like that!!! All from being on plan, amazing what it can do eh?! Lol

And still with one day to go...

9st 8.8lb this morning, looking at a maintain :(

10st 1.8lb this morning, official weigh in tomorrow, need to drop 0.2lb for a sts, but I soooo want a loss, only two weeks and one day till I wear a bikini on holliday for the first time ever, so every 0.1lb loss is gratefully welcome at the moment!

146.5lb this morning why does it drop down to what you wanted the morning after WI!

Still 10.0 this morning, but they did flicker on 9.13 for a second before they made up their mind, so I'm hoping I might be pleased with them tomorrow. Having a red day today so that should help. Come on the 9s!!! xx

14st this morning, fingers crossed it stays that way or if they want to be extra nice and put me in the 13's then i don't mind ;) x

Back