Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

145 this morning doubt I'm going to get to 142 by Monday :(

Scales went up to Tuesdays weigh in weight!! What happened to the 5lbs I lost lol. Knew it was a lie :p

i was back on them this morning and still lost a little hope i like what i see sunday morning!!!

Scales went up to Tuesdays weigh in weight!! What happened to the 5lbs I lost lol. Knew it was a lie :p

oh bless ya!!

you have done so well and so close to your target stay postive x

I'm sure I will lose something, I reckon my scales are hormonal and having an off day! =) I know...I think it's worse being so close to target now. These 9 1/2 are taunting me!! =P

I'm sure I will lose something, I reckon my scales are hormonal and having an off day! =) I know...I think it's worse being so close to target now. These 9 1/2 are taunting me!! =P

i'm keepings fingers crossed for you. let me know how you get on!!! x

145 again this morning so that's +1 from last WI off to do my park run in a bit and to try and be good for the rest of the weekend

Feeling a bit better today after weighing in at 10st 12.75lbs, looks like I've managed to banish some of last week's lbs! :)

9st 6.2lb this morning. Determined to keep to smaller portions! I've already started making my tea to take to work but using half the pasta I normally would and bulking it up with salad :)

It depends. I do try and limit myself to once a day however it's usually morning and night. At worst it was every time i go in the bathroom I'm not that bad now

How often do you weigh yourself?? Sometimes I just cant resist... :rolleyes:

I know I shouldn't. But every morning I get weighed. But tomorrow is my real weigh in day so fingers crossed x

Back