Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

8st 2 1/4 this morning so down a half from yest, hoping for another half off by tomorrow!! BIG weekend ahead!

Ok so scales still showed 8 st 2 1/4 yesterday but I daren't look today, I went way over syns yesterday on trying to feel better! Went for a run thurs eve and didn't do very well, when I came home I had tummy troubles straight away but then when my body temp cooled down it all started. Aches, runny nose, you name it ive got the symptoms! I'm gutted as my family arrive today for 4 nights!!! How I'm gonna cope I just don't know, spent all day on max cold and flu tabs washed down with endless hot toddy's, still feel rough but hoping once I've woke up properly and showered I may feel better :(

morning - i got weighed this morning and feel worried about tomorrow - havent put on but not lost anything either but stuck to the plan - worried about weigh day tomorrow!! hope i lose- Ive had a good start with my 1st 2 weeks but nervous about tomorrow - be gutted if i dont lose- this is when i want a drink!! Fingers crossed

143 this morning lightest I have ever been hopefully it stays like this till Monday night.

Bit of a flukey result I think today, 10st 9.75lbs! Would love it if even half of that stuck :)

10st 10lbs this morning! So up a teeny bit but not a total fluke yesterday after all! Let's see if I can get back into those triple digits again by official weigh-in on Weds :)

I've been away since thu and haven't had access to scales eeek

So my sister has confiscated my scales for a week due to what she thinks is an "obsession" with weighing myself. Oh dear this will be a tough week methinks :-/

I need to do that with my housemate! She isn't even trying to lose weight but she weighs herself multiple times a day!

well it was my weigh in today and lost 3 pound so over the moon as that it my 1st stone off plus a bit more !! 16 pound so far!!!

143.5 this morning, 2.5lbs off 3 stone award

Had a sneaky weigh in on thursday and had lost 2lbs..was feeling happy..weighed in on saturday for official weigh in and had gained 5lbs!!! Need to remain positive and focussed..:banghead:

Hello!

I'm back! In the car on the way home from Gatwick, had a perfect 2 weeks away, lots of food and drink!!
Dreading the scales this week but I'm determined to get back on plan tomorrow morning so I have 2 good days before official WI.
Think I've put on about 7-8lbs but totally worth it and I'm now so sick of crisps, cakes, etc I'm actually craving fruit!
Shall report what the scales say in the morning xx

So much for remaining focussed..husband just brought back an indian takeaway..oh well back on it tomorrow ..will have a quick weigh in when I get up to see the damage...will I ever loose these 5lbs for my 1 and a half stone loss!!!!

Gulp... The scales said... 11st 10lbs :eek: :eek:

So that's 10lbs on in 2 weeks!!!

Hoping to get a couple of lb off before official WI on Wednesday!!!

Skis tuck to what I said I haven't weighed myself for a few days, stepped on the scales this morning and it says I'm 9st 5.0lb, yay!

I went to the toilet and then got back on the scales and it said 11st 9lbs!

After 2 weeks without scales, my serial weighing habits are back lol!

Don't like my scales this morning, 10st 11.5lbs! I've been good! :(

That's not bad at all, I put 7.5lb on after a week, imagine if I'd have stayed for 2 weeks lmao!
Welcome back! :D

Back