Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

10st 1lb today, which is also official weigh in, so that's 1.5lb down for the week and 2 under target, feeling good about this maintaining lark at the moment, finding it works for me by being strict through the week and relaxing a little over the weekend, well was just one day this weekend. Hopefully this method will continue to work as reckon it will be something. Could keep to for he long term x

Overslept! Yikes. Hate being late now I need to make up an hour at work on Saturday. Rubbish!!

Didn't weigh this morning, felt heavy haha. Anyone have those days where they feel like a lead weight?? Think it's just grogginess from 6 hours sleep. Must. Stop. Going. To. Bed. Late.

Sts this morning scales still showing 9st 4.8lb :)

I'm going out for a meal tonight with some friends for an early birthday meal, wish me luck, I've decided on what I'm having just hoping I don't go off plan!

Scales are showing 11st this morning which is half lb off. Been really good and exercised hard all week. Oh well I'll try not to dwell on it and look forward to the weekend

11st 4lbs this morning oops! Still its prob baby bloat and the fact that I have a craving for crisps!!

Didn't bother weighing this morning due to the fact that I had 6 healthy extra b's! Bloated today with bread overdose and a Chinese tonight won't be doing me any favours!

9st 3.6lb this morning :) never seen a 3 ever! Don't know how long it'll last but yay. Stayed on plan on my night out last night with 11 1/2 syns for the day :)

Had an Indian Thursday night and about 20-25 syns yesterday....I am way too scared to weigh! Putting it off as long as possible in the hope I don't see something horrific haha

I haven't weighed since my fish and chips episode on Thursday! Wouldn't really be worth weighing today either as I'm away for the weekend and all scales are different, il have to wait until Monday now :-(

Back up to 9st 5.6lb this morning, I'm assuming its because I hardly ate yesterday! :(

I think my body must be happy at 9st 5lb (on my home scales) because its always showing that number.

Gave in and weighed after my 5k run. Put on half a pound :( it's almost mid cycle for me so may be water retention as well so starting the tablets today and going to be success expressing it tomorrow and Monday. I want at least 1lb off. May take me a week longer now to get to target but never mind. I'm close enough to start the clothes shopping in two weeks!

Back