Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Shot up to 11st 5lbs this morning- that'll be the chippy tea then!

Well done Lucy on your 2lbs off :clap:

7st 12 3/4 this morning, lowest I've ever seen on my scales, perhaps at last I'm going to see the 7's at weigh in! Need to keep up the good work over the weekend though!

14st 0.5lb at official WI this morning! That's a 5.25lb loss! I'm thrilled!

9st 3.6lb this morning. Full of cold and won't be able to manage the kettlebell's class. Gutted. :(

Weighed in while I was at the docs (unrelated from my cold lol) and I was 59kg (9st 4.0lb) :)

Frustrated today because I have been doing well and I worked a nightshift last night and one tonight and I know I never get a true weight when I weigh in after a nightshift so will have to wait until Saturday morning to see if I'm losing - I am so impatient - lol

Yey well done! Clap for you!!!!

7st 12 3/4 again this morning, thrilled considering I had a really late tea!

And well done to you too :clap:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bet tomorrow will be a different story, naughty sandwich for lunch and I'm home alone tonight so I will be having a few rum and cokes! X

Weighed this evening after food and drink, and says I've lost 1lb back to previous week's weight...I'm still not satisfied I want another 1/2 at least by Tuesday morning! Lol :p

I'm happy I got that weight in middle of the day though after eating and drinking, got my fingers secretly crossed that in morning I'll have a much better number :p

Bet tomorrow will be a different story, naughty sandwich for lunch and I'm home alone tonight so I will be having a few rum and cokes! X
Know the feeling- we ended up having Dominos for dinner tonight!! :eek:

Sometimes big fatty foods can trick your metabolism. I ate a pizza one week still lost 1 1/2 haha. And I ate it 2 days before weigh in! I was shocked lol

Feeling quite smug tonight, I've baked a beetroot and chocolate cake and chocolate cookies and I've only tasted them just to check my first go at baking and put the rest away for family to taste, I must want this more than I thought!

I didn't actually do that badly- only had 3 slices of pizza (Carolina- amazing!) and a couple of chicken kickers.
Felt quite ill after and considering how little I've eaten today (damn you morning sickness!) I'm hoping the scales will be a little it kinder to me tomorrow :)

Back