Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well dispute being good the extra syns on bread got me anyway, slightly up to 7st 13 1/4 this morning so up a half pound. Cooking moussaka tonight, I never can find extra lean lamb so I will be going over on syns with that and the cheese today but I'm still happy to be in the 7's even if it's short lived!

Up to 11st 2.8lbs this morning, which isn't too bad!
And I'm still under 3 that I was on Wednesday :)

11st 2 today. The 10s are sooooo close!!!

Wahoooo. 147.5 today. That 1 1/2 off since weigh in but only half off since my lowest weight week before ;) I'll be busy working on another half I think! I'd love three off but that's very wishful thinking!

I'm terrible at weighing myself every morning... It does put the day into prospective though, if I think that I've put anything on I go for a longer walk than normal. I want this to work this time. I'm 60 and have dieted for about 10 years since an Hysterectomy, although this time I seem more focused.
Good Luck everyone

A x

Fallen off of the wagon the last couple of days feel so crap, I could cry! Hate feeling poorly and had a long day at work too. Just feel :(

Hi everyone :(, don't know what's got into me today but I've gone sugar crazy ! It is my star week this week so don't know if that's why I'm having these cravings ! I know I will defo have a gain this week :sigh:. I have gone way over my syns ! Towards the end I wasn't even enjoying some of the chocolate but kept on stuffing my face, what's wrong with me ??? I feel a bit sick now, not used to eating this much. I don't know whether i'm eating out of boredom or what the reason is, but it has to stop ! Really cross with myself :cry:.

Sorry for rant peeps.

Kay xx

Hi everyone :(, don't know what's got into me today but I've gone sugar crazy ! It is my star week this week so don't know if that's why I'm having these cravings ! I know I will defo have a gain this week :sigh:. I have gone way over my syns ! Towards the end I wasn't even enjoying some of the chocolate but kept on stuffing my face, what's wrong with me ??? I feel a bit sick now, not used to eating this much. I don't know whether i'm eating out of boredom or what the reason is, but it has to stop ! Really cross with myself :cry:.

Sorry for rant peeps.

Kay xx

I think we all have days like this Hun mine was last Friday I eat eat and eat crisp choc and biscuits I don't mean 1 of each I had quite a few of each chippy for tea fried rice and curry buttys before bed.
I think it's our body's telling us it needs a break to be honest I never felt sick and could of carried on but stopped myself as I thought this is a joke.
but I also think we all need a blow out now and again to get it over and done with and out the system I have been dying for rich tea which isnt as bad as choc i know and a cuppa for a few days and still havnt give in but I know I will and should just get it over with me and hubby had an Indian for tea so I'm taelling myself the biscuits can stay where they are for now as if I open the packet 1 will lead to 3 to 5 and so on just draw a line under today and get back to plan tomorrow that's my opinion but don't be upset you will find it so easy to be good now too X

Seems like a few of us are struggling, I'm not sure how I feel about today, baked the most amazing cookies (my first time) and yet only had half of one to taste, I then tasted my cake I baked last night to see if it was dry but again, resisted the whole piece and simply eat a bit for a 'taste'

So I was doing pretty good until tonight when my Sw friendly moussaka turned into heavy syns as It was with full fat lamb mince, no lean available, then when I went to do the sauce id picked up quark with lemon in it! Wtf, didn't even know it existed! I ended up doing proper home made cheese sauce, full of syns but do you know what, so worth it!

Well im over the moon 2 pound off and thats 2 stone off !!!!

Whoops- up to 11st 5 this morning :eek:

I did Syn my amazing curry and all the snacks that went with it last night but that was 14 Syns alone and I did have the most unhealthily lunch in M&S as well...

I really am trying but a combination of hormones and morning sickness means I'm eating what I can, when I can.
And my main problem is that I need to eat little and often to keep the nausea away but I always end up with ginger nut biscuits or a bag of salt n vinegar crisps as that's what I'm craving :sigh:

I suppose I shouldn't put too much pressure on myself to stick to it whilst pregnant, ESP as I'm at target already but I really want to keep within my range for as long as possible!

I'll get there one day...

Seems like a few of us are struggling, I'm not sure how I feel about today, baked the most amazing cookies (my first time) and yet only had half of one to taste, I then tasted my cake I baked last night to see if it was dry but again, resisted the whole piece and simply eat a bit for a 'taste'

So I was doing pretty good until tonight when my Sw friendly moussaka turned into heavy syns as It was with full fat lamb mince, no lean available, then when I went to do the sauce id picked up quark with lemon in it! Wtf, didn't even know it existed! I ended up doing proper home made cheese sauce, full of syns but do you know what, so worth it!
:clap: on resisting your cakes, I can't do that- I have to lick the bowl as well as 'tasting' one!

Thats why I don't make moussaka all that often because I can't get the lean lamb and the SW sauce isn't that nice.
Sounds lovely tho- I do like Greek food :drool:

11st 2.25lb today. Need to break the barrier! I've not seen lower than this since I was 25 weeks pregnant!

I'm finally 10st 7lb today yay. Hopefully keep 2lb off for weigh in! Fingers glued crossed. (Will then be only 3lb to lose)

pp

Well done! I'm down a pound this morning :) 11st 7lbs and 12 pounds till target x

Thank you x

Well done that's great. You will get there before you know it x x

Back