Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Up to 11st 5.4lbs this morning :sigh:

I really need to get a grip!

8st 0 3/4 this morning, not sure how I feel about it as i'm only 1lb up from last wed's (weigh in day) but 4lb less than a week ago.

Hopefully I can lose that 1lb and mybe at least a half in time for weigh in wed's.

Back up another 1lb this morning lol. Not surprised after my syn consumption! Still looking at 1lb loss tomorrow, am sure I can do a lot in 24hrs still lmao.

May actually go to group near me on Wednesday though, think I'll decide tomorrow, would be good to get an extra day of loss in if tomorrow looks the same as today. Also saves me a 7 mile journey there and back as this other group is behind my house lol

11st 1 this morning. Got a feeling it's a dehydration fluke though :-(

9st 5.0lb this morning, must be good today to try and reduce the damage. Feel like I've totally sabotaged myself because I'm away Friday/Saturday/Sunday for my 21st (and will be eating what I want) I'm feeling mega guilty right now actually upset myself last night (I was actually on plan yesterday but wasn't really Friday/Saturday) it wasn't just to do with the weight, I'm going back to uni next week which I'm dreading :(. I really wanted to be still in target when I get back from being away, but maybe that wont happen now! >.<

10st 3.8lb this morning :eek:

Omg thats up 3.6lb since last weds official weigh in!

Ok trying to get a grip here and not panic too much, I'm still within target range and only 0.8lb over target, and I most definitely deserve this increase. We had a weekend away and I pretty much spent the entire time gorging on whatever I could lay my hands on. I'm glad I got as much under target before I went so the damage is not too bad but wish I could learn some moderation!

the good thing is that I feel absolutely sick of fatty sugary foods and actually looking forwards to eating some veg lol.

Already been for a three mile run this morning and starting the day off right with some weetabix and banana so I feel back in control again.

have long weekend away With the kids and friends in three weeks so again want to get under target for that so my next goal is to be 10st for that. Three weeks to lose 3.8lb is doable and I like having a goal to keep me focused on this maintaining lark x

Wow you've all done so well with your wi's its taken so long to put it on but we all want to it go "in a day" me included xx

my 3rd weigh in tonight.... ive been so so good this week (even only having 45syns all week) and my dreaded scales are telling me ive stayed the same :( looked on my food diary and it looks alright to me :/ lets see what 5.30pm brings!!x

Ok so they are being kind!

7st 13 1/4, that's 1.5 down from yesterday and looking back to last weds I'm currently 1/4 down, Sw scales don't show quarters but if I could pull a half off I'd be chuffed!

11st 3.8lbs this morning :p

Now for another good day...

my 3rd weigh in tonight.... ive been so so good this week (even only having 45syns all week) and my dreaded scales are telling me ive stayed the same :( looked on my food diary and it looks alright to me :/ lets see what 5.30pm brings!!x

Hiya i do sw from home so dont go to classes but read on here that people find they have better losses when they use most of the syns as they are part of the plan. and there to be used!!

I try to have around 10 to 13 syns in a day some times i have all 15 or just 10!!

Good luck for weigh in!!!
x

I've a feeling my scales won't be kind to me tomorrow, I've had my first green day in ages, far too much carbs I think!

I'm sure you will be fine !!! Good luck!! x

I wish i could get out of the habbit of getting on the scales every day but like clock work i'm on them every morning!! stayed the same from siundays weigh in so happy so far!! x

Hate my scales today!

11st 3lb! 2lb up from yesterday's fluke

Nikki you said you wouldn't weigh until sat!!!

Haha I know but I was then interested in the daily fluctuations! I'm just doing it as a bit of an experiment for this week to see if yesterday was a fluke.

Back