Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Daren't weigh this morning! I'm finding it so hard to be 100% in the plan...I really need to do success express but with no superfree in the house apart from three apples and a bag of frozen casserole mix until Thursday....I'm really struggling! It's a cash flow issue >.<

I know I need to go back to basics, and a bit annoyed im not weighing tonight as now it's another day that I'm not newly motivated. However a new group tomorrow so that may just do the trick to see and hear new people!

9st 4.0lb this morning so hoping for a maintain

10st 1.4lb this morning, that's a 2.4lb drop overnight! Must have been fluid retention from all the weekend naughtys. Anyway night shift tonight which I allways find hard, but at least now I take fruit and yogurts to snack on instead of pre sw night shift treats of cakes, chocolate coated peanuts etc etc x

9st 4.0lb this morning so hoping for a maintain

7st 12 3/4 this morning, that's 3/4 lower from this time last week but you never know what my body will do today, I could see a gain by tonight, hope not though.

Hate weigh in day, I'm always scared about what I eat and drink!

11st 3.2lbs this morning yay! Means a 1/2-1lb gain tonight, happy with that considering the week I've had :)

How did you get on?

+1.5lb, then went straight to McDonald's, ah well whatever happens next week happens because I'll be pretty much off plan all week as I'm out tonight and then away fri/sat/sun. I have 1.5lb to gain before I'm out of target (again) & then I'll have something to work towards to get back to target for Christmas!

My scales said 9st 6.8lb this morning. I'm blaming a number of things... Obviously last nights McDonald's & the fact I can bearly walk from kettlebells yesterday morning *ouch*

11st 3lb still today :(

Well I put on 1.5lbs this week, bringing me to 11st 4.5lbs- 1.5lbs over target but still in range :)

Not really on plan but just going to be sensible :)

I'm usually a serial weigher but decided to try my best to not get on them till official weigh in this week, I haven't been on them since Sunday. I am very proud of myself but it is still driving me absolutely crazy not knowing how I'm getting on!

Somehow I'm down to 11st 3lbs this morning- that's 1.5lbs off since official WI last night :confused:

And I had a chippy tea last night (all synned but still...)

I've been naughty the last couple of days, I'm going to try and have a day on plan today then off to London for 3 days from tomorrow so will be totally off plan! No weighing until Monday because it'll make me feel guilty, you're only 21 once!

Weighed after food and about 2litres of diet coke and showing 1/2lb gain lol. Hopefully tomorrow morning I've lost a bit as I've been really good today!

Another day showing 7st 12 3/4, it won't be that tomorrow as it's date night with the hubby! We are off to an award winning Indian a few villages away so I've offered to drive to save on a few syns!

11st 1.75lb today yippeee!! I've had another red day today so hoping to see it at this weight tomorrow if not a little less! Official weigh in Monday really want my 1st award!

I'm a compulsive weigher but only when dieting. Sometimes it's a good thing for me and other times it's bad. For instance if I'm having a good week in terms of losses it spurs me on but if I'm having a particularly bad or slow week it gets disheartening or gets me frustrated.

I've stayed the same every day since Wednesday this week, hope I see a change in the next few days !!!
Xxxx

Back