Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I was 147lb/ 10st 7lb this morning so that's 1lb off so far, however after the birthday meal I've had and the junk food for our film night we have...it looks like I'll be attempting to burn it all off tomorrow! One off day is fine I am 25 now after all ;)

Not weighed since Thursday morning so I got on the scales this morning to be presently surprised-

11st 3lbs :)

1.5lbs down since Wednesday :)

Hey that's fab! How's the morning sickness?

8st bang on today, been for a long walk but I did have a chocolate muffin when we got back, not sure what to expect this week!

Been to weigh in on boots scales 11st exact!

Hey that's fab! How's the morning sickness?

8st bang on today, been for a long walk but I did have a chocolate muffin when we got back, not sure what to expect this week!
I think it's helping with the scales haha!!

Not too bad, I've only been sick a few times, it's been more extreme nausea and indigestion. Means I eat little and often and crisps are helping massively!

Got midwife visit next Saturday, when I'll be 8 weeks exact, so that's quite exciting :)

I think it's helping with the scales haha!! Not too bad, I've only been sick a few times, it's been more extreme nausea and indigestion. Means I eat little and often and crisps are helping massively! Got midwife visit next Saturday, when I'll be 8 weeks exact, so that's quite exciting :)

Times flying!

8st 0 1/4 today, still half a pound lighter than this time time last week but dropped to 7 st 13 3/4 last tues so I need at least a pound off by tomorrow to see any losses this week, not feeling it though.

After my weekend in London the scales say 9st 9.2lb so hopefully won't be to bad tomorrow (hoping for anything less than 7lb gain, reckon 3-5lb) :p

8st 0 1/4 this morning so I'm nearly 2lb heavier than this time last week. Hope star week arrives so I know why The sudden gain!

11st 1.8lbs this morning :eek:

That'll be the morning sickness working its magic lol

11st 1.8lbs this morning :eek:

That'll be the morning sickness working its magic lol

Haha! I had hyperemisis when I was pregnant and was my lowest weight ever at 20 weeks... I looked ill.. But I dread to think what size I would have been if I hadn't have been so poorly... As soon as I got my appetite back once he was born, I gained 6 stone!!!! :eek: hope the morning sickness passes quickly xx

Haha! I had hyperemisis when I was pregnant and was my lowest weight ever at 20 weeks... I looked ill.. But I dread to think what size I would have been if I hadn't have been so poorly... As soon as I got my appetite back once he was born, I gained 6 stone!!!! :eek: hope the morning sickness passes quickly xx
Wow!
Thanks I hope so too, it'd be nice to enjoy food without worrying about weather or not I'm going to see it in reserve!

I want to keep within target range up to 12 weeks then after that, whatever happens happens...
If I put on loads, well I know how to get it off again!
I'm hoping for about 2 stone but we'll see!

Weighed self and looks like a 1lb gain this week! Deserve it, hopefully I'm punished enough to be good this week now!

11st 1.6lbs this morning :eek:

Popped on my WI clothes to get a true figure and the scales say 11st 2.4lbs which means...

2lbs OFF at official WI tonight :D :D

(Thank you morning sickness- you're good for something! Haha!)

Now hurry up 6pm....

Back