Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

10st 13lb again today x

Ten, zero and seven eighths this morning... up again.... and THIS is why....

I am a very bad girl because I baked it for my husband and flavoured it with lemon - and sandwiched it with home-made lemon curd and oodles of buttercream. And then I ate a modest slice last evening. So as well as the cake, my body is retaining extra fluid to digest it and thus I am over a pound heavier this morning. My bad. :cry:

But I did run 5km at the gym this morning which told me I'd burned off 368 calories... and I HAVE been better today.... so perhaps tomorrow won't be so bad....

Just stood on the scales and it shows a gain since yesterday. Silly silly me for standing on them. It's the end of the day,of course I weigh more, but now I wondering how next week's weigh in will go!! Why do it??

Just stood on the scales and it shows a gain since yesterday. Silly silly me for standing on them. It's the end of the day,of course I weigh more, but now I wondering how next week's weigh in will go!! Why do it??
Eeeek i TOTALLY almost did the same thing tonight! Then I thought I best not cos two jacket potatoes and a load of Pepsi max won't look good! It's like an addiction I can't stop. I literally had to chuck the scales back to their corner. Silly me lol. Desperation to see a good number is getting really silly!

10st 13 again. Wonder when they will drop this week, would love 2lb off by Monday x

THANK YOU SCALES!! another half off this morning, down to 144.5lbs!!! I'm 1/2lb away from target! Bet the buggas stick to this weight now!

2 1/2lb off since Tuesday weigh in so far ^.^

Still heavier than Wednesday! I really want to lose 3lbs by next Wednesdays for my club 10 and stone and a half!!

Last edited:
Back down to nine, thirteen and five-eighths this morning. :)

My aim is not to weigh myself until Monday morning. Fingers crossed!

I have given up weighing myself in the week! Might allow myself one midweek check-in, but that's as much as I should need... I will not spend my life addicted to my scales :)

Ok so I have officially been off plan since fri and pretty certain I'm going to have that big kick up the bum shortly when I weigh.

What ever it is I deserve if, I have enjoyed it however but success express is required!

Something didn't quite add up this morning so i'm ignoring it and looking again as normal tomorrow. Scales said 8st 1 1/4 which can't be right, I should be at least 8st 4.

Lets see tomorrow!

Aaarrrrggghhh!! My husband has hidden my scales!!

Hi all I'm going to stand up and admit I am a serial weigher!! The problem I have is my scales now appear to be stuck on the same number! Maybe overuse has sent them on strike!

Back