Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Hi guys, sorry I've been missing in action, I'm a reformed character now haha, hardly weigh at home anymore (really only on the morning of WI), weigh in last night and lost 2.5lb yay so I'm 1/2lb under my 'official' target (9st 5lb) as I'm 9st 4.5lb. Lots going to creeping in over the next few weeks leading to new year. So I might be back soon lmao!

8st 3 1/4 this morning, expected after all the bread I eat really, no idea what tomorrow may bring as I had that dreaded mince pie at work again!

Anyone else already struggling with Christmas treats????!!!!

Oh my god. I've just read the last couple of pages of this thread and AT LAST people who understand!
I'm also a serial weigher, every single morning and a few times on weigh day! *eek*

I noticed a couple of you weigh in a night at class (mine is 6:30) so what do you eat during the day/when do you stop drinking?

Stayed the same last two weeks but have seen a loss on my scales this week! My scales are 2.5lb more than slimming world ones so I'm hoping for the best! ;) official weigh in tomorrow night but scales this morning say 9.13! Xxx

I will weight myself multiple times a day. Sometimes I'm actually lighter in the evening than the morning so I will try the scales again during the evening after work in the hopes they have a improvement on the mornings weight. Sometimes I've been surprised, other times not so much.

Oh my god. I've just read the last couple of pages of this thread and AT LAST people who understand!
I'm also a serial weigher, every single morning and a few times on weigh day! *eek*

I noticed a couple of you weigh in a night at class (mine is 6:30) so what do you eat during the day/when do you stop drinking?

Stayed the same last two weeks but have seen a loss on my scales this week! My scales are 2.5lb more than slimming world ones so I'm hoping for the best! ;) official weigh in tomorrow night but scales this morning say 9.13! Xxx

I weigh every morning after ive been to the loo, I weigh every night when I get in from work and then again before bed. On a WI day I do the same even at night even though I know ive just been officially weighed 3 hours before haha. I eat a normal brekkie on weighday then usually have lean ham and fruit for lunch I drink as normal I weigh at 5 40pm x

Ergh...my scales are mean and said 1 1/2 on :( we are not friends at all.

Got my weigh in 7pm Wednesday and I'm dreading it! Quick in and out job I think for me....I just want to lose these 3lbs, now I'm looking at 4 1/2 to lose yet AGAIN.

:( I'm having a hormonal week and with Xmas coming up I really don't see me losing it unless I stock pile pasta and ham to constantly nibble on!! I'm starving! Lol

Pre weigh in scales say 3lb gain! Ouch!

Oops :( got weigh in at 7pm tonight....ripping off the bandaid!! Cannot believe I am looking at needing to lose 6lbs :(

That 2 1/2 gain is gone today!! Love it =D I'm definitely keeping up the running now, I should never have stopped I think it's really the main reason I lose weight :) :) happy happy happy!

I'm not sure running helps me lose as such but I love how I feel after it, after running twice this week I definitely see a difference in my clothes, perhaps it's the fact that I don't eat as much after a run? I dunno, something happens anyway! ;)

Yes I didn't get big loss when I started running...but since I stopped running in September...weirdly enough it's the same time I've really struggled and only lost 2lbs in that entire time!! Probably subconscious at work here and it's because I run, then feel good about myself and don't sit and eat a ton of crud.

I'm excited and hopefully get a good result Tuesday! I just got to keep it up, I'm scheduling a run for both Friday and Saturday....eek!! Half marathon in March so I need to break the 5 mile record as that's pitiful so far!

Where's your half Lauren?

Have you looked into some training plans? I used one for training for a 10k and it really helped knowing what mileage to do during the week, plus I really liked ticking off the runs on the sheet and seeing my improvement ;)

It's in my hometown Milton Keynes :) yes...you've just reminded me I was using a half marathon app a while ago!! I best start using that, got a lot to do to be good at 13 miles!! :)

13 miles is about 9.5 more miles than I run in a day, lol. I'm managing up to 3/3.5 at the moment. I probably could do better if I had more time and motivation.

Yeah I'm only doing 3 1/2 at moment, most I've ever done in one session is 5 miles it felt awesome! 13 is scaring me a little now after seeing the route I'll be running! :O

Blasted weekend being rubbish again! I even saw 8st 0 1/4 on fri but that's ruined now :(

Got got got to be good until weds as that's my first weigh in for about a month, also our Xmas party taster night so I've said I'm going, got to face them scales one more time in 2013!

Back