Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I'm so annoyed. Was looking at 2 1/2 off on Wednesday but today scales say half on plus that 2 1/2 back! I'm all PMS the last two days but I've worked hard all week to be on plan and munching fruit :( lol

I have got to 9.12 today. So pleased as I had a meal out last week so went up by 4 pounds and didn't think it would go before my next meal this Wed, so I'm really chuffed that I've lost it again and some extra.

Nope it didn't drop, instead it went up half a pound, hope I see a lower number in the morning or I'm not weighing at class tomorrow!

Lucy I know how you feel I didn't go to weigh in today. Had a big jacket potato lunch and diet coke, then home scales said 1lb off so wasn't too bad. Considering going to Friday weigh in though so perhaps once star week starts (fingers crossed tomorrow!) I'll have a better number!

Sorry Gill! Moderator moved it to the 1500+ post department!! I asked her to put it in 50+ but she put it in wrong one seemingly cos I didn't realise how high 1500 was hah ;) Waiting for it to move again! Lol

Had a day off plan yesterday for 2 events including food, so today I've got a gain of 4lbs taking me back to 10.1. Back on plan today again so hopefully will have dropped again by next week.

8st 1 this morning, really pleased for not giving into the tin of sweets my boss gave me, numerous mince pies, brownies and the ultimate.....fresh warm croissants yesterday! That was a killer by far!

Ok so my plan was to be at bottom of target but I'm right in the middle so that's 3 I can gain and still be ok for the new year weigh in, I know it's going to be more but with some hard work it will come off!

X

139 today. Bit annoyed that it's not gone down faster as the first night out we had on the 10th I managed to get rid of the glycogen weight within 4 days but this week it's been 4 days and I'm still 2 pounds up. I've only got 2 more days before I'm doing it all over again, but hoping if I just have the Christmas meal and refrain from any other sweets/treats that it will be minimal this time. I might reach goal in Jan then.

Whoa, just bravely stepped on scales after my extra 100+ syns since Friday....my weigh in should be 1 1/2lbs off tonight!!! I guess I may have got a hell of a lot more of I'd restrained myself then (post Star Week bloat loss) so I'm disappointed in myself for not holding out for 4 days....BUT I'm grateful that I'm finally looking at a loss!

Looks like I have 4lbs left to lose to target now. Hopefully I can do that in two more weigh ins after today! Definitely feeling happy enough to try be restraint Xmas day!

Haven't weighed in days so I thought bugger it, let's see the damage before my last day off plan today! Pleased to see 8st 4 3/4 wearing new full length pjs so that's not too bad, yet!

-1.5 since xmas eve so I'm a happy bunny!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haven't dared get on scales! One last day off plan although having an SW fry up for dinner (scrambled egg, spaghetti, sausages and bacon and toast), got some cake I want to finish off and then all bad food is gone =)

I didn't feel bloated this morning, work trousers fit ok! Haha. Doing 6 mile run in the morning so should help the guilt ^.^

So worth being off plan to enjoy the food tho with family!

2 more days off plan has resulted in 8 st 6 1/4 with my pjs on.

It's my last day off and also naughty night so whatever is left goes in the bin then that's it for me, not doing anything New Years.

Had a 7lb gain over the Christmas period, however this morning I've managed to loose 5 lb of it. Thank god as I really want to get back to loosing again instead of maintaining/gaining over this last few weeks.

8st 6 1/4 this morning with pjs on and after a large cuppa so I'm ok with that. What's done is done after all!

Off for a 5 mile walk today, there will be some sandwiches but all off plan a little bit, first day on plan therefore will be tomorrow for me.

Back