Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Urggggg I'm ready to admit..... Mon - 8 st 7!!!!! Tue - 8 st 5 3/4, been for a run today and fingers crossed for tomorrow.....

8st 3 1/4! Yippee, back to last Thursdays weight :)

Last edited:
Got on bathroom scales with one eye open...expecting the worse numbers possible like 150 or 151....

Yippee! Jammy cow over here sees a 148.4...bathroom scales are always 1lb heavier Soooooo that's half off for Friday at moment! I am more than happy with a maintain so all I have to do is stay on track for two days now and never know...could be half off or even the 1 I need ;)

Phewwwww!

Skippadeedoodaaa!

Sales show 148...that's FINGERS CROSSED 1lb off tomorrow

Felt like I deserved more after only 1/2 syn all day yesterday and Monday...but I'll take it!! Will try do same again today..never know it may either secure me 1lb off or give me another cheeky half ;) ;)

My fingers are super glued crossed

Very quiet in here all!?

So after seeing glorious 8st 2 all wknd the scales finally shot to 8st 3 3/4 this morning, I swear it's the bread I eat as I have non all week! Well that and a few extra syns ;)

Yeah I'm sulking as my 1lb loss never came to fruit!!! Waaaah haha.

I'm banned from the scales this week...banned myself!! :) I know I've been less than saintly so I've probably screwed up again. I just can't stop eating!!! :-/

I caved....!

1/2lb gain. Not bad I guess. Especially as it's the time when I get bloated. Should hopefully motivate me to get my ass in gear the next three days and lose it....*sigh*

Poor Lauren.

I'm distrustful of my scales as they were saying between 15.8 1/2 and 15.12 (clothed at 10am) Last weigh in I was 15.10 but I deserve a gain after birthday shenanigans! Two days further of damage limitation.

Still 8st 2 3/4 so overall 3/4 lb heavier than this time last week. My goal of seeing the 7's by end of march isn't getting closer!

:( that's rubbish!!!! Ergh I feel for you...but that new week optimism is on it's way :)

Another great start to my morning - peanut butter on wholemeal ( 4 1/2 syns totally worth it) and a banana and an apple. I haven't dared get on those scales though!!! Looks like I'm leaving it all down to tomorrow morning...I think the best I'll get is a maintain yet again!!! But I reckon this optimism and motivation is gonna carry through for the next week now :) as long as I don't have a meltdown lol

Right I'm getting weighed in 3 hours and according to to my scales I've lost 2lbs. I'd be very happy with that even though I need 3lbs for my 2 stone award! Xxx

I weigh in before & after weigh in, nearly every morning & i cant help myself. I am not going to stand on the scales for this week,in fact i might hide them some where

Barmel - good idea!! I haven't snuck on since Tuesday...tomorrow is weigh day I have fingers crossed for no gain

I never stood on them at all after weigh in yesterday, I never done it this morning & I WILL NOT stand on them today

Well done Barmel! I had a lb gain which isn't too bad. I've been on plan for the last 2 days...

keep up the good work, when is your weigh in day. Day 3 and I was tempted this morning but nope I will resist, I MUST resist

Back