Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Next Thursday. So a few days to go.

I am a Thursday too, you could have a great week and either sts or lose so keep up it up :D & stop weighing lol

Bit the bullet, got on scales and 1/2 off from Friday weigh in. Want more!!!! It's a bad time of the month to expect more than that but a girl can dream!!!

I´ve just been reading this thread, I´m glad it´s not just me, I can´t help myself I weigh myself almost every morning then again around 11am. I go up and down every day I dont know why I keep doing it but I can´t help myself lol , Weigh day tomorrow hopefully the hard work this week has paid off.

how have I managed it this week, still not stood on them,in fact I have taken my toothbrush and toothpaste to our upstairs bathroom so there is no need for me to use the one downstairs where the scales are

I'm addicted to weighing myself this week it's driving me bonkers! I'm so desperate to get my 2 stone award lol xxx

I'm not weighing myself at all this week...
Feeling a little bit lost without my scales.
But it has to be done!!!

Well it'll be good if this number stays 15.5 1/2. Might be dehydration as I had forbidden alcoholic ginger beer last night.

It was 15.7 yesterday (15.8 1/2 at wi)

I've been poorly all week :(
I've literally lived off lemsips, gone through over a whole jar of honey and only had enough strength to make toast or sandwiches.
Iuckily saw 1/2lb lighter than Mondays weight this morning which surprised me though!

Where did that come from?

Yesterday 8st 3 3/4..... Today...... 8st 1 3/4!!!!!

Just in time to squeeze into my frock for a wedding laters! X

I saw -4lbs on the scales yday...that's a 4lb loss overnight after TOTM lol. Typical!!

Too scared to get on today...going to leave this for now, maybe hold out until Wednesday or Thursday. I had a flexi syn day yesterday so I got some catching up to do this week. So strong willpower needed!! Hubby thinks it's fine co so burned so many calories yesterday, but even so I could get an even bigger loss then if I stay rigid 100% to plan. So it can't hurt to undertake a little challenge!

So...wish me luck staying away from the scales !!!

I felt confident and weighed tonight...annoyingly I saw 148...that's 2lbs down so not the 4lb I had Saturday. However it's early days and that was after a day of food and drink!! I may feel brave tomorrow morning to weigh again but I'm notorious to be heavier first thing so not feeling very brave!!

I still have high hopes and feeling good...and 2lb off isn't bad!! I do need a three though to call target!

Fingers crossed

Target...TICK!!

No more serial weighing for me!!! Goodbye my little friends...break the habit soon ok??? I am no longer torturing myself everyday!!

Ha, my weighing never stopped at target!

8st 1 1/4 this morning, i swear a couple of days off bread helps me loads!

Lol!! I'm turning over a new leaf, I'll still be 'checking' before I leave for weigh in as I think there's nothing worse than going there and having a stroke on the scales!! I want to be prepared still for bad news as last time I didn't I threw a massive strop then and there!

Back