Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I weigh my self lots too, can't help it, lol.

I like the look of those scales, and £10 off too!! :)

15.0 on mum's scales. Gives me a starting point. I'm sort of having a week off.

Urgggg, 8 st 5 1/4 after really not putting 100% into it last week. I knew it had to catch up with me!

I have family coming on thurs for 3 nights and my son's party to organise for Sat so its going to be a messy few days!

I have done my food plan though so its making the right choices!

Just got to try 100% between now and thurs to try and 8st 2 again

I am a serial weigher - I confess lol. At least 3 times a day sometimes more - I want 1lb off this week to get to my target and ive been scale hopping all week. They are currently showing a STS which is not what I want to see!!

I am a serial weigher - I confess lol. At least 3 times a day sometimes more - I want 1lb off this week to get to my target and ive been scale hopping all week. They are currently showing a STS which is not what I want to see!!

You've still got a few more days to go... You can do it! Xx

Wow I'm glad I got myself some new scales! Naked weigh in this morning 9st 13lb!!
Woop. Can I go in my knickers to class?

So after a booze and food fuelled easter and entertaining since thurs, not only am I knackered but scales showing 8st 5 1/2 this morning, URGGGGG!!!!!

I am officially not talking to my scales :( I've been really good over Easter and I'm no lighter than I was last WI yet. I've got 48 hrs to lose some lb's or the scales are going to get it!:sigh:

Oh no Lumina, just hang in there, 48 hours may just do it with overnight changes.

Don't think I've done too much damage. Scales at 4pm said 15.3 1/2 which is 1/2 more than a 10am wi but I tend to put on weight during the day. So that *might* be a loss, will see tomorrow am and properly Thursday. Also, I feel 'bunged up' i'm hoping plenty of superfree will sort that out now I'm back home.

Only problem is Dd1 now has chickenpox! Think I may have to keep her in the car, race in with 3yr old, wi and come back!

oh blimey, that's not fun for you hun, I expect they'll both have a dose of it before long if it is :( I guess it's good to get it out of the way, but really!?

I've lost a stone in the last 4 weeks but have a feeling my losses are going to drastically slow up now, I don't know why as I'm still doing the same as what I was... blah! We'll see soon enough!

I think we should have a mass battering of scales. Mine are not moving either! They better in the morning, or there's going to be trouble. Probably for my OH... lol

Fingers crossed chipsticks! Dd2 had it 2 weeks ago so she's no longer infectious at least. I've texted my consultant and I'm going to dash in, nip to the front of the queue and weigh in. Rosie will be ok in the car for a few minutes!

I'm not sure if mine have had chickenpox, lol. The créche they go to had them a couple of months ago, my pair had all the pre spot symptoms, then DD had 2 suspicious looking spots and DS had 1... None the wiser as to whether it was the pox or not... haha

My scales moved this morning, I'm not sure if it's because I threatened them with physical violence before stepping on.... Anyway, they say 3/4 lb down now, only a couple of days to WI, but hopefully get 1 or 2lb :) x

I'm on the green tea and melon in a vain attempt to get my scales to move, I'm peeing so much I can hardly go half an hour! (sorryTMI!) but my scales were 1lb UP this morning, AGHH!

Eeeek. I think sometimes things either catch up with you, or your body just says, "wooooahhh there, what's going on??!"

For me I think it's catching up with me, had a week away, so bad food, and no gym for a week, the following week we had a meal out, and 2 family birthdays with lots of cake, still lost 2.5 lb over those 2 weeks though, so I think that's what's happening this week, my body is going "HAHA, thought you were getting away with that didn't ya!"

And next weekend we're off to Dublin....Sigh... Lol.

well I was 1/2 a lb down at weigh in and have refrained from weighing myself again so far. I'm itching to get on the scales though, aggghh!

That must have been some breakfast.... lol

I weigh myself at different times in the day and it can vary as much as 5 or 6 lbs

Back