Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

That's the issue isn't it. Still the same weight today after rather a lot of off plan sweets yesterday. Drawing a line under and starting again today.

Ha mine showed 14st12.5 with a bad hangover on Sunday morning. It was still just under 15st this am so hoping that it's a real number.

I am a serial weigher... But even that hasn't helped me as when I go to meetings I put on weight 3lbs in 3 weeks to be exact! I've decided I am not stepping on the scales at home or at slimming world this week! I'm driving myself mental - I've sent my partner out to get new batteries for the scales at home!!

Well I weighed myself first thing Friday before my weekend away (ie: binge, lol) I was 15. 1lb. Weighed myself yesterday morning and was 15. 4lb (gulp). Just weighed myself now and I'm 15. 0.5lb!
Wtf, I'm going away EVERY weekend... Ha.

Bet I'm 15. 6lb tomorrow lol.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was 11.7 and a half on sunday morning, haven't been that light in ages. Haven't eaten much recently as I'm uber stressed but scales showing 11.8 today agghh! weigh in wed 5pm, hate this part of the week :(

Still 8st 4 1/4 despite being on plan since mon and having less than my normal syns but I'm on day 3 of 30 day shred and feeling great so perhaps the sudden change in exertion has made my body maintain!?

Well done Tanyalina!
14st 12 7/8 i'm liking that number. I ate lots of chocolate yesterday. It may show tomorrow. Definitely far over all allowed syns. Oops

Back