Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

i stuffed my face with whatever i could find yesterday; had chocolate, white toast with butter on and went out for a thai meal last night after weigh in haha

STS on the scales tomorrow so have to have a good week to compensate :)

I resisted this morning, having a fat day :(

Still 14.12 7/8 still not really being 'on plan.' I am not sticking to it at the moment. I wonder if it's totm related. (Have the mirena coil so no actual periods).

I try not to weigh every time go the gym but I just can't help myself aargh! And what gym scales say is always different to SW ones with SW Wi putting me heavier than gym. I spoke to pt instructor at gym who confirms scales are calibrated weekly so accurate so I split the diff. As long as I'm losing each week that's fine!!!

Lucylu- have u done any body magic this week? I have no idea why but it seems to slow the weight loss down esp if you don't up up up your fluid In take!! Half a pound off is better than half a pound on, I used to be so disappointed when I lost half a pound but I would be so happy with that considering I've put on every week for three weeks

Lucylu- have u done any body magic this week? I have no idea why but it seems to slow the weight loss down esp if you don't up up up your fluid In take!! Half a pound off is better than half a pound on, I used to be so disappointed when I lost half a pound but I would be so happy with that considering I've put on every week for three weeks

Started 30 day shred on tues and af came yesterday so all in all loosing just a half seemed ok! :/

Still 14.12 7/8 still not really being 'on plan.' I am not sticking to it at the moment. I wonder if it's totm related. (Have the mirena coil so no actual periods).
oh goawd, I had that, put on a stone in six weeks, damn thing, I was glad when I had it out :(

This morning I thought I'll step on the scales as my weigh in is tomorrow... We'll I'm 12.2 3/4 which is a bit disappointing considering I was 12.1, but it is TOTM so I'm blaming it on that as I've stayed on plan everyday this week I'm looking forward to tomorrow

Double Agghhhhh!

8st 5 3/4 this morning!!!!

Either its the sudden exercise and TOTM or something old is catching up with me!!!!

11st 7 this morning. Upped my syns and feeling positive :D GOing to have a baaaad day on Friday though as I'm celebrating completing my degree and leaving uni :D Might be alcohol involved!

Well, after 3 days off plan, I have avoided the scales past two days (I usually weigh every morning without fail) and as I got horrendously drunk on Saturday night I was DREADING it, but hopped on this morning and lost 2lbs since Tuesday! Maybe the hungover puking contributed because I've had maccies and a takeaway aswell :/ I need 1lb off tomorrow on sw scales for my 2 stone award! Fingers crossed xx

Well, after 3 days off plan, I have avoided the scales past two days (I usually weigh every morning without fail) and as I got horrendously drunk on Saturday night I was DREADING it, but hopped on this morning and lost 2lbs since Tuesday! Maybe the hungover puking contributed because I've had maccies and a takeaway aswell :/ I need 1lb off tomorrow on sw scales for my 2 stone award! Fingers crossed xx

I'm sure you'll do great at your weighing.

How long you been at it??

Back