Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I would rather it just be truthful- my scales are never the same as the slimming world onea

My scales are usually 0.5lbs heavier than SW last week when I got to target mine were 1.5lbs heavier!! so I was chuffed theirs were lower, this week I thought id scrape a STS or a lb gain but no ............ 3lbs gain!!!

So cant really rely on mine but i still cant stay off them lol

I'm the same I have to weigh everyday!! Oh I put on 3lbs too that's what I'm trying to get off I was 12.2 before I put on then went up to 12.5!!
I weighed in on Tuesday and was 12.3.5 I really hope I have lost it but I reallllyyy doubt it I've never lost 3.5

I'm the same I have to weigh everyday!! Oh I put on 3lbs too that's what I'm trying to get off I was 12.2 before I put on then went up to 12.5!!
I weighed in on Tuesday and was 12.3.5 I really hope I have lost it but I reallllyyy doubt it I've never lost 3.5

ive never had big losses - ive lost 3.5 once and thats it. I was 10.13.5 last week this week 11.2.5 arghhh so I want most of it if not all gone for weds but i doubt that will happen

It's so difficult I've been on it since 18th feb and I was 12.13 I want to be 11stone!! I don't have long left either to get there

I'm cross with my scales as been pretty on plan and they're going up not down. Oh well, it's my 10k race tomorrow, that should shock them!!

weighed in at 11st 6lb today, RRRAAAAARR!!!! Bad saturday night and have been trying to make up for it since by eating a load of fruit. I'm not kidding - I ate 2 punnets of strawberries, a punnet of raspberries and a whole honeydew melon yesterday! :break_diet:

-3lbs I've never ever ever ever lost that in a week I push for 1lbs!! I'm ecstatic I'm 1 away from a stone thank you for all your wonderful support

I weigh myself every morning too! I know I shouldn't and sometimes is can cause unnecessary stress but I like to know that my weight is going down rather than up :p My scales always weigh me a pound heavier than I actually am on the Slimming World scales. xxx

My scales show me a 1lb lighter on my scales than class ones. I was 11.5 1/2 this am so am expecting a 1lb loss (PLEEEEEEEEASE, as I'll be 11.6 1/2 at class) so I can get my club ten tonight :D

Back