Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

14.6 today after 2 days totally on plan. So it looks like I've lost my 2.5 gain. Now I just need to keep on plan to have a 'proper loss' on Monday.

I was just gonna say I'm 14.6 today too! I didn't weigh in last week due to my consultant being on hol and not liking her stand in at all. But on my scales I had a huge gain of 4lbs (star week and my 5k run and training hard explains that) so that made me 14.13! I have lost 7lbs! I am so happy I could cry. I have literally been 100% on plan success express plenty of homemade soup :) I can't wait for weigh in. Although I was 14.9 at my last weigh in so it won't show as how much i have lost but I'll know :p

Yay, go us! It said 15.5 1/2 today, so hopeful for a good loss next week. I'm fairly happy I've lost my gain, now to lose a couple extra...

When do you weigh in? I'm Monday night.

Had gained a lb but have lost it again so back under 9 stone just phew

Well done Elvis! 14.5 1/8, looking good. Had a long run yesterday too so scales change from that sometimes. Now not to blow it today - watching ironman with a couple of glasses of wine later.

Scales up to 15.6, 15.7 1/2 at wi. Probably water weight from my long run - who knows? Anyway, will work hard for a nice loss next Monday.

We'll hands up I'm a serial weigher and I actually went to group today and was 1lbs lighter so maybe the scales can stay away this week!!

haven't weighed myself very much this last week, maybe because I know I haven't stuck to plan and I'm scared at what they'll tell me

Yeah, I've weighed myself every morning since I started, scales are in the bathroom so its too easy... Ah well, so far its giving me a boost to see the numbers go down.

I'm definitely a serial weigher!!

I weigh myself numerous times a day!
I know it's not a great thing to do but it's like a compulsion!

Anyhow getting really down hearted, in the last 3 weeks I've lost 1/2lb in total :(
So this week I decided not to weigh myself and stick 200% to plan.

Well the not weighing lasted until Thursday!! The 200% on plan is going to plan (well I was 1 syn over yesterday but under every other day so it balances out).

My official WI is tomorrow and my scales do not want to budge!!!!! :(

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm a twice a day weigher. First thing then last thing. I know I lose between 1.5-2lb overnight so if I'm only 1lb up on the morning I feel great. I record every morning too. I find it helps to weigh every day. X

I'm still weighing but not happy. I'm showing a gain and had been beautifully on plan tues-fri and slightly off over the weekend but nothing horrendous. I'm gutted as I really wanted a loss after a 4.5 gain last week!!

Contemplating not going tonight as it's totm and I really find the scales hard to believe. :( They're usually correct though. :((

I'm still weighing but not happy. I'm showing a gain and had been beautifully on plan tues-fri and slightly off over the weekend but nothing horrendous. I'm gutted as I really wanted a loss after a 4.5 gain last week!!

Contemplating not going tonight as it's totm and I really find the scales hard to believe. :( They're usually correct though. :((

Blame totm, you should still go. You will probably have a good loss next week anyway. But also your scales could just be off and you may be pleasantly surprised!

14.8 - 2lb gain sob!
Anyway, so I can hopefully see progress I was 14.7 1/4 this morning first thing. (Usually 1-1.5lbs more by 7.30).

Going to track food and weight as I want that scale moving down!

I've been really good with not weighing myself and just replying on the group scales for the numbers, it's made me much happier and not obsessed with scales!

I can't help weighing everyday I try not but I can't help it. It does effect my mood as well either good or bad depending on the results.

that's exactly why I stopped doing it, Amanda!

Back