Is anyone here a runner?

That's my excuse blown out of the water, then! :p >quickly tries to think of another<

Go for it Kelz89!

Im on day 4 of the Couch to 5 k programme and im gobsmacked at how well im doing! The app is fantastic but i suppose it helps that im so focused and determined that im going to do it.

1st time i did it i thought i was gonna die but 2nd time was a bit easier, 3rd time was a piece of cake and i am actually hoping that it doesnt rain tonight so i can get out for a run tonight again:)

What i would say though is that i definately get more out of it if im outside running instead of on a treadmill, i dont feel as it my muscles are worked on a treadmill.

Let me know how you find it!

oh and many thanks to the original poster for the tip xxx

Glad you are enjoying it Tracey - should take my own advice and start it. Am heading on hols in 4 weeks and want to lose some more weight and tone up but have no energy levels at all these last few weeks. Illness and chemo don't go well with diet and exercise - am hoping to get back on board properly when I am fighting fit AGAIN. :)

Glad you are enjoying it Tracey - should take my own advice and start it. Am heading on hols in 4 weeks and want to lose some more weight and tone up but have no energy levels at all these last few weeks. Illness and chemo don't go well with diet and exercise - am hoping to get back on board properly when I am fighting fit AGAIN. :)

The fact that ur even contemplating dieting and running whilst going thru such a tough time deserves a round of applause! know i couldnt do it!

Hope all goes well and u enjoy ur well deserved holiday

xxx

Back