Is anyone planning on STS over the christmas period?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maypole, 1 December 2009.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Just wondering with all the partys etc what is everyones plan of action?:angeldevil:
  2. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Damage limitation! If I STS I will be chuffed, but if (probably more when) I put a couple of pounds on I know with SW I can get it off easily again xx
  3. maypole

maypole loves to eat

I'm sort of the same way

PS I love your name devon dumpling!
  4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

I am going to try my best to STS or lose a little but I won't be gutted with a small gain.
  5. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

I would love to sts over Xmas!

Technically, I have nothing too much to contend with - just Xmas day as I was made redundant and my OH's office party is 300 miles away so won't be going.

Just need my willpower to be extra strong not to start Xmas too early (i.e. the whole of the week before after Tuesday WI) or carry it on into Jan!
  6. raquel

raquel pink lady

Its christmas, it comes but once a year, im taking xmas day boxing day of the plan and im going to enjoy it, then im back on track from the 27th x
  7. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Im panicing slightly, only because, i do NOT want to enter 2010 over my target weight. which is why i want to be a good few pounds under target, but i'm not 100% sure if i'l manage it. I want xmas day off, and i plan to eat a lot of choc. il be having alot more treats than usual, but its habit to be sub-conciously making healthier choices were poss.

8. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Well-Known Member

I'm glad to be working 2pm til 8pm christmas day and we are not allowed to eat at our desk so I am hoping to at least STS. Dont want to spend the day feeling full so will try and stick to the plan as best I can :)
  9. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Well-Known Member

I am planning to do the same and then have new years day off as we always have a family meal of steak pie - will be making things as sw friendly as I can but fine with a small gain or sts over festive period.
  10. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

we are going away for a week, so to be honest, i wont be sticking to plan then, as with being all inclusive, i just love trying all different kinds of food, so will need to try and get back on track when i come back, will be hard!!!!
    Having a family crimbo dinner next Sunday instead..
  11. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

I wil try and stay the same but I dont mind putting on maybe 2 or 3lb.
  12. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

I'd be chuffed if I stay the same but I expect to put on a bit because I'm having a couple of days off plan over Christmas.
  13. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

I PLAN to STS, but I will not be too gutted with a gain - this year's not been the best for the family with one thing and the other, so want to end the year on a high - and have fun. Yeah I know that doesn't mean going too mad - but s*d it, I want a proper scrummy Christmas day without worrying of syns. But I won't be too bad other than the day. x
  14. smoomoo

smoomoo Well-Known Member

I dont really eat loads of chocolate and stuff at xmas, it only christmas dinner and a few drinks. I wont be counting syns on Christmas eve night (we always go to my dads for a few drinks), Christmas day, and when we have another family meal when my mum arrives home. I think i might get away with a STS as im never 100% all week anyway and seem to get away with it!
  15. Joeyanne

Joeyanne Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to stay the same but won't be too gutted if I gain a little. We're going to my h's family this year so I've got my hands tied with what we have for meals but I think as long as i don't stuff myself (and h's nan doesn't keep going on about how I'm too thin like she did when we last went there) then it shouldn't be too bad