is anyone pregnant after stillbirth?

jaynie1985

hi is anyone pregnant after stillbirth, i lost my little boy malachy at 38 weeks during l&d.. on june 8th this year. am now 11 weeks pregnant and due on malachys 1st heaven birthday 8th june :(

be nice to talk to others xxx

Not in you position but can't read and run....

So so sorry, no mum should have to go thru this. Had a look on the GTS site, beautiful little man. Beautiful name meaning too.

Hugs

CC

I know of a girl I went to school with lost her daughter at birth, and a few months later was pregnant and has just given birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy! x

So sorry to read of your experience. I can't relate but I hope you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy. A friend of mine lost her first daughter at 40 weeks but has gone on to have 2 lovely little girls since.

so sorry to hear of your loss. Although it prob feels very spooky that new baby is due on Malachy's anniversary I do believe that all things happen for a reason. Thinking about you x x x

congratulations!!!!!i know your probably petrified but try and enjoy this baby and give it soooooooooooooo much love xx i love the way you worded Malachy's 1st heaven birthday xx

Hi Jaynie, :)

I'm very new here hun,and not sure how to pm, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious Malachy,my heart goes out to you. I lost my little girl full term in Feb 2008, she was still born due to medical errors, it is the most heartbreaking thing in the world to have to go through,:cry: so I really do understand your concerns. although I'm not currently pregnant I did get pregnant six months after my little Grace was born, I am pleased to tell you I had another little girl born June 09 healthy and beautiful, I was looked after better than the usual maternity care, I am more that willing to chat with you about any concerns or worries you may have, it will be more of a worry,but try to enjoy it, but push for the best of care and lot's of scan's anything that will help give you some peace of mind during the pregnancy, you can pm me or if you prefer I can give you my e-mail address or you can find me on facebook, I can if you the link if you want to.

Take care,

Hi Janie - I remember you from Exante and lit a little candle for your beautiful little boy - think I sent you a quick message then - just wanted to say congratulations on your wonderful news - will keep eveerything crossed for you xxx

i just want to say thank you all so much for you kind words it means so much. i have a lot to get through before i hopfully hold my baby in my arms. am very scared but i guess thats normal after what happened with malachy.. i miss him so much. :(

thanks again, and wish you all well xxxx

Didn't want to read & run, so sorry to hear about Malachy. I'm sure you will be absolutely fine & what a great day to be due (my birthday)

All the best hun XX

just to let you all know Daisy was born via c-section 22nd may 2011 never been so happy :) xxx

just to let you all know Daisy was born via c-section 22nd may 2011 never been so happy :) xxx

It's Daisy's second month. How is she doing now?

Awwww great news and a beautiful name.

thanks everyone :) yeah shes doing very well she has her big brother malachy looking down on her <3 xxx

thanks everyone Daisy is doing very well :) so happy xxx

Back