Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Good for you guys... I've been cheating on and off but haven't gained which is a relief. Back into it now and hoping for a big loss next week. How much have you lost in total now liz, liz and kiwi?

total loss = 31 lbs

Krazzed!! Welcome back :) Nothing else lost, just losing the gain I've had. You going back on plan? X

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Ive lost 35 lbs but probably about 45 if you count only the losses and not the gains over the last 5 weeks.

Hi both nice to be bk. Yea back on plan. Feel awful for cheating so long. That's amazing kiwi!!! And liz how's the job going?

total loss = 31 lbs

Hey all, just back from a weekend away on my own and I did ss+/810 (I had no scales so I had to guess) and went running a couple of times. I am back on SS today.

Gutted it's back to work tomorrow! How you all getting on? X

Current loss: 28lbs and 21inches

Hubs brought me out for dinner Friday night because I got the all clear from my recent health scare, then I had my 3 year olds brithday party on Saturday and Fathers Day yesterday so I'm about 2 lbs up. I started back exercising yesterday though so that's a plus. Onwards and downwards for the week ahead. I want to lose half a stone in the next 6 weeks.

Hubs brought me out for dinner Friday night because I got the all clear from my recent health scare, then I had my 3 year olds brithday party on Saturday and Fathers Day yesterday so I'm about 2 lbs up. I started back exercising yesterday though so that's a plus. Onwards and downwards for the week ahead. I want to lose half a stone in the next 6 weeks.

Sounds like a super weekend hun :) worth the gain that's for sure xx

Glad you got the all clear kiwi. .. must have been stressful. I'm back on it again this week. Can't help cheating all the time with bbq and sunshine... got a telling off today so feeling determined this week..I've sts for weeks now!!!

total loss = 31 lbs

10 6 again this morning. I get the feeling im going to be losing the same 2 lbs indefinitely.

There must be something in the air at the moment - maybe it's harder in summer as more temptation with the ice cream van buzzing around! My Consultant wants me to txt her everyday so hopefully that will help!

total loss = 31 lbs

do you have time to do some exercise Jo now youre o a higher plan? Why dont you try upping the exercise as then you will be "allowed" the additional calories.

It's nice to see some familiar names still popping up in this thread, super well done for hanging in there! I'm back, on day 2, so far so good, it's getting that first day out of the way for me!! Feeling positive. :)

The thing is, I'm not really on a higher plan. Aiming to do Step 2 but finding myself switching between that and just eating loads of rubbish more or less every other day. Just need to get it back in check really. http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

Are you 'maintaining' doing that though? If it's not putting weight on then don't sweat it. You're probably beating yourself up so much about not being 'on plan' that it's making you miserable and then comfort eating xx

Back