Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Thanks so much for your support Lizz :)
I love the idea of proving today I'm back on track. After all, I think doing that really does prove my mindset has changed since I first did Cambridge, as after my first cheat day that time, I never did get back on track.

I think it was naive of me to think Id be 100% on the steps, just because I was on SS, as it was always going to be the stabilisation and maintenance that challenged me.

Well said Liz and good luck Jo.

Day 3 today, feeling good and looking forward to the weekend. No headaches or anything yet so fingers crossed it last. Normally days 4&5 are the worst for me so thankfully that's the weekend and can have my products when I'm at home.

Have a nice day everyone. X

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Well said Liz and good luck Jo.

Day 3 today, feeling good and looking forward to the weekend. No headaches or anything yet so fingers crossed it last. Normally days 4&5 are the worst for me so thankfully that's the weekend and can have my products when I'm at home.

Have a nice day everyone. X

Yeah it's better to have the horrible days at the weekend! I hope today goes well for you, thanks for all your support :)

Think today is going to be a hard day! I'm not hungry and still feel a little nauseous but think the first day or so back on plan after a blow out is bound to be difficult. I'm fitting into all the gorgeous expensive work trousers I bought last time I got down to goal but only just so have to stick at this because I want to be able to wear them!

Maybe 5:2 is the way forward for maintenance. Hoped to just be a healthy moderate eater but think that might be a challenge initially.

Thanks so much for your support Lizz :) I love the idea of proving today I'm back on track. After all, I think doing that really does prove my mindset has changed since I first did Cambridge, as after my first cheat day that time, I never did get back on track. I think it was naive of me to think Id be 100% on the steps, just because I was on SS, as it was always going to be the stabilisation and maintenance that challenged me.

That's exactly the point. Historically we would have let the food beat us for a lot longer for 1 day. 1 day to me and to anyone else is a win now! That's just now you'll be in maintenance.
It wasn't naive hun, we all have blind faith that we will be awesome at every step and we will be skinny for life, the reality is when you have to make choices. I say to my daughter, if you have a naughty dinner you have fruit for pudding, but I never used to do that myself!
I won't beat myself up over the choice to have my food party when I'm at goal, I'll just hope back on the plan the next day :(
How are you feeling so far?xx

Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

I feel ok, still a teeny bit sick and not hungry or craving, just fidgety. It's a psychological thing really, now I'm off plan I want to be off plan all weekend! But then weekend turns into week, and I actually didn't really enjoy it last night as I massively overate.

Need to get back on SS to get down to 166 by the 22nd June (currently 174) and then do a week on each step before my wedding, hoping to get down to 161 in those 4 weeks. I have to focus!!

Hi Jo,

Defo think a binge day may help but maybe it's the wrong diet now your bmi is that low? Maybe step 3 would be better? Do you want to lose that much more?

Liz - won't be home until about 8, left work late and have a long commute. I'll have either a bar or slim and save cheesy pasta pack (it's not as nice as it sounds lol) so tiny.

Picking up 2 weeks worth of packs tonight. I've been using left over cambridge ones.

Step 3 could possibly be better but trouble is, that's when my naughty little picking creeps in! Plus I want to lose another stone in 6 weeks and step 3 prob won't result in that.

Frustrating!

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

Ok tackle nandos the way you would another social event on SS! You don't eat! And if you're doing SS+ then just stick to green leaves and chicken. You're not going to let 1 day beat you because the will to be slimmer is stronger and you're going to focus on that.

Don't let this break you hun xx

I'm having the same thoughts lol. I'm battling in my mind saying, why you doing this you were doing well with maintenance, loads of exercise and doing ww but the point is I did gain, only a little but I had nothing to play with.

Going to get a bit of chicken and get out the office as everyone eating around me isn't helping lol.

Give yourself a goal and a reward at the end of it. Why start tomorrow when you'll have to have yet another morning like this?

You will get through. Drink water and stay focused. Those horrid voices are there to sabotage you both, I'm not! I'm going to keep you both on track if it kills me lol xx

Thanks Liz. I stayed strong, had some turkey breast. I don't feel to great at the mo, ketosis flu I think. Just need to get to Monday!!!

Thanks Liz. I stayed strong, had some turkey breast. I don't feel to great at the mo, ketosis flu I think. Just need to get to Monday!!! Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

It's the weekend and the weekend always flies by :) well done on getting through the day so far :)

I was the same hun for a few days but you'll learn to curb it hopefully. I did, you need to look at fat pics and compare to slim ones. Remember how you felt when you were bigger.

How did you both get on yesterday?xx

Back