Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Hey guys!

I've started today and so determined to make this the last diet I go on - I've got a whopping 9 stones to lose but hoping with the support and moral boosts from others I can do this.

I've had 3 shakes today but am meant to be having 4 - not sure I can squeeze the last one in :(
I'm meant to be having 4 with 1pt of skimmed milk and was wondering if anyone else was following this plan and is it th end of the world of I can't fit the last one in?!

Glad to have found so many people starting their journey at the same time as me!!

Flower :)

Hi Surrey Flower

I'm following that plan with the 4 products and pint of milk and had my first weigh in today but I haven't managed to get the last shake down every day or all the milk. 3 products contains you RDA of all your vitamins and minerals so missing the odd 4th product should be fine.

Hi Caroline83

Thank you for getting back to me - I was worried that I might be doing more harm than good but I really don't want the last one, got a bit of a headache and the last thing I want to do is to be having another shake!!
I'm a little apprehensive seeing people having such amazing weight losses on their first week - so want to give my body and diet a fighting chance :)

I'm on a different plan to you but I think you should try and have the 4th hun because your body obviously requires the extra vitamin, not taking it might push you into starvation mode and may slow your losses. Good luck on the cd journey...just think by Sep, you'll be at your goal abd by summer, you'll see a massive difference :) wooohooo liking thus diet, although period started yesterday, first since baby so dunno how will that affect my losses on tuesday

Suziefloozie ,
I'm not planning on skipping the 4th everyday just last night I really didn't fancy it, all I wanted was my bed!

I'm hoping so! Can't actually imagine being anything else other than overweight so the thought of not worrying about what to wear in the summer is quite exciting.
Hopefully your period won't effect your weight loss this week but if it does it'll catch up next week because it's only fluid retention - good luck :)

Oh god why am I watching Paul Hollywood pies and puds? :( I must like torturing myself!

Not sure if this helps but my cdc told me today that we would plan on 4 just incase I found 3 too difficult so i wouldnt worry if you miss the odd one :) (i'm 24 stone male 5'10 and on day one today)

Sent from my C6833 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I usually do but turned it off, had a shake then watched Hollywood...god he made a cheese pie!!! I was salivating!

Hi Sazzledazzle, I could have written the same post...I have 5 stone to lose but my target is to have between 3 & 4 stone off by April(I'm moving house and starting a new job in April) so I can see myself stopping/changing diets in April. I plan to start SSing on the 2nd January, it depends if I am still feeling hungover...:) I did CWP around 7 years ago and lost a couple of stone, since then I have had 2 more kids and now I am ready to lose the weight again :)
Hi I've started Friday I'm struggling feel sick and lethargic but I'm trying not to give in I think after day 3 it should seem better. I have about 8 stone to lose here is hoping I want to lose a lot before my hol in 5 months, feeling hopeful :)

Hi all!

I started my diet from midnight New Year's Day! Start Weight : 12.11 Goal: 9/9.7 by 20/04 in time for my wedding.

I'm on day 4 today SS - was a bit naughty and had a peek at the scales showed at 12.2 total loss of 9 lbs already - woo hoo! I'm looking forward to seeing my total weekly loss on Tuesday!

We can all do this! Just need to stay strong and support each other!

Hi all,
I'm starting on Jan 7th, plan to shed 6 1/2 stone so am here for a few months.
We can do it!!!!
Hils

Hi all! I started my diet from midnight New Year's Day! Start Weight : 12.11 Goal: 9/9.7 by 20/04 in time for my wedding. I'm on day 4 today SS - was a bit naughty and had a peek at the scales showed at 12.2 total loss of 9 lbs already - woo hoo! I'm looking forward to seeing my total weekly loss on Tuesday! We can all do this! Just need to stay strong and support each other!

Thanks amazing!!! Is that normal? I'm too scared to weigh myself just in case I get disappointed!

Starting Weight: 188lbs

Hi all!

I started my diet from midnight New Year's Day! Start Weight : 12.11 Goal: 9/9.7 by 20/04 in time for my wedding.

I'm on day 4 today SS - was a bit naughty and had a peek at the scales showed at 12.2 total loss of 9 lbs already - woo hoo! I'm looking forward to seeing my total weekly loss on Tuesday!

Man alive!! Have you noticed a difference?? I can't, I'm convinced I'll be the same come weigh in on tuesday

Hi all!

I'm day 4 too. I also had a peek mine showed only a 2lbs loss but not gonna be disheartened as official weigh in Tuesday and it's more important what tho so scales say xx

I feel exactly the same as you Suziefloozie - I'll step on the scales and they'll be the same or 1lb off :(
I've just sat and watched my children eat a dominos, it smelt so good and just one slice did pop into my head!! But..... I want to get onto the scales on Friday and know I've not deviated from the plan once, fingers crossed I'll be pleased I resisted the pizza temptation :)

I'm showing four pound loss started on jan 2nd. So hungry but let's stick with it guys. Think of our amazing skinny bodies on the beech this summer!

Lol, obviously I guess the first week is more water loss than fat but defo seeing a difference. I was a lot more rounded on the stomach when I started on 1st and today I can see more of a dip from under my bust to belly button section from side view if u get what I mean lol!

I tried to start before Christmas and lost about 8lbs the first 4 days then too.

I wouldn't get disheartened if it's not as much for u as I think it always depends on the individual person and amount of loss required too! x Give it the full 7 days.. Ketosis may just be kickin in for u!

I just done a check and happy to say the stick is showing traces.. Few more days and god willing il be well away!

I shouldn't really look at the scales either but I can't help it.. It spurs me on more to carry on! Xx

I've decided I'm not going to peek at the scales, I normally would but like I said want a 7 days by the book!

I haven't been hungry at all but I have had foul headache since yesterday - the type you normally get when you've not drank enough. Clearly that's not the problem as I've had 3ltrs everyday! My bladder doesn't know what's going on lol

I feel exactly the same as you Suziefloozie - I'll step on the scales and they'll be the same or 1lb off :(
I've just sat and watched my children eat a dominos, it smelt so good and just one slice did pop into my head!! But..... I want to get onto the scales on Friday and know I've not deviated from the plan once, fingers crossed I'll be pleased I resisted the pizza temptation :)

Well done!! I resisted lasagna earlier and I gave a box if choc biscuits under my tree but like you, I want to get weighed knowing I've tried my best

Back