Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Yeah it's weird, I'm not hungry but got a bit light headed earlier, just getting by with black coffee..roll on 12 so I can have a shake. I'm still on maternity leave but due back in march so I have to fit into my clothes! Little one was a nightmare last night not sleeping so I'm tired from that. Thankfully hubby has a week's leave now so can help out a bit. Not sure if it's harder being at home with food or being at work, it always seems to be someone's birthday with birthday cake.

hi suziefloozie, im on maternity leave aswell it finishes in 5 weeks though, I wanna walk into work looking hot as :)

come on don't say that! think positively, "I CAN DO IT" haha im sayin that to myself
ps I love all the food they offer

I only on day one, thank you for replying. ill help you get through it. I need a bit of motivation and I think motivating people motivates me :)

Thank you! Have u got a diary? If u have let me know the title & ill subscribe, mines is - xx 2014 is my year xx

how do you even find diaries?

There is a section that says 'CD weight loss dairies' If you jst click in2 that then that's you in every1's diaries then you can make your own by clicking on 'make new thread' I'm sure it is! X

im not sure if I replyed to you or another person, never mind my diary Is called, 'Need to get SKINNY' haha

hi suziefloozie, im on maternity leave aswell it finishes in 5 weeks though, I wanna walk into work looking hot as :)
Me too lol, I'm gonna treat myself to new hair when I go back, I won't quite be at my target weight but about 1/2 stone off my pre baby weight

that's so good, I might do that too haha, my partner might get a bit cranky if I spend $300 again tho. but this can be a secret haha subscribe to my diary "need to get SKINNY" xx

What are the diaries ?

What are the diaries ?

It's where every1 can make up there own dairy & update it daily/weekly or whenever they want really lol jst means u can track ur progress & can have a talk with others abt yours or their progress when you need some motivation :)

I'm on day 3 and haven't been hungry at all - felt awful yesterday with headaches but they've gone. I have a horrible taste in my mouth today though - yuck!

Hey all!

Hope were all still goin strong!

I'm not feeling too hungry now on day 5 but can't stop the general feeling of missing food and resentment that I'm not allowed it! Lol

Oh well just need to get through it day by day to my goal weight!

Keep going!

God im so weak...may have to have a boiled egg but worry once I start I can't stop...

But you can have an egg!! That's what I was told to eat if I HAVE to eat something - could be worse so well done you, I'm tempted to have some boiled just in case. An egg is far better than chocolate or something :)

Back