Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I dont have any scales, I was gonna buy some in sales but I'd get addicted to looking. Otherwise if I check and it's bad, then I'll scoff something naughty. I am getting addicted to the ketosis stick things. It's gone a bit darker now so I think I'm getting there. Got awful period pain though and that's when I crave stodgy food....must resist!

It's a nightmare with temptation everywhere! I've still got loads of Christmas goodies left - a friend suggested eating them all before starting the diet!! I tried to explain they were missing the point - I NEED TO DIET NOW!! Lol

We can do it - I'm so glad I found this forum and others who feel exactly the same as I do :)

Me too, although I did have a massive binge on 30 and 31st dec trying to 'get rid' of Xmas food. I was eyeing up some garlic abd herb cheese but considering I've eaten all the crackers, there's no point. Think we've got Xmas cake still so hubby will get made to eat that. There is however an unopened jar of nutella in my cupboard which is my greatest weakness, I eat it off the spoon!!

You've done well - funny I was eyeballing garlic soft cheese earlier too but luckily have no crusty bread. I'm a savoury fiend - crisps, nuts, bread and mmm cheese :)

Managed to fit my 4th shake today, just having the mint choc hot and it doesn't even taste like a shake - make make this a nighttime routine.

Have you tried the shakes warm yet? I gave the choc hit in the evening because I'm used to having coco before going to bed. I've ordered vanilla for next week so I can make lattes :)

Yeah I've only tried the mint choc and toffee & walnut hot.
Never thought about vanilla hot but might try it - I like that one with crushed ice and a sprinkle on cinnamon.
My fav is two mixed together banana/strawberry and fruits of the forest/chocolate which tastes like black forest gateaux - actually that might be nice hot :)
I don't like any porridge and not keen on the soups :(

How do you mix two, half of each packet?

Oh that's a good idea, more variation

Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is feeling motivated, these first few days are tough, but once the first week is under your belt it gets easier. I have drank so much water today, so not feeling too bad!
Does anyone have any info on the drinks you can have, specifically which tea you can have? I just wanted to buy some green tea with licorice, but the licorice comes from a root, can you have this? I just looked all through the book but couldn't find the info.
Thanks! X

I think you can have it, only teas you can't have are fruit and flower teas but double check with your cdc.
Feel really weak today, can barely move my arms.

ive just started and new to threads. I just completed day 1!! yay I feel great already, but feel like a meat pie all of a sudden. weird haha.

I think you can have it, only teas you can't have are fruit and flower teas but double check with your cdc. Feel really weak today, can barely move my arms.

I'm not starting till Monday & so dreading that weak feeling ? I work 12hrs a day mon - fri & don't know how I'm going 2 manage getting thro that feeling! X

don't be scared I feel really full surprisingly. :) I was so scared yesterday thinking I couldn't do it. but here I am.

don't be scared I feel really full surprisingly. :) I was so scared yesterday thinking I couldn't do it. but here I am.

I'm jst scared that I feel ill & have 2 go 2 work feeling like that! What day are u on so far? Sounds like ur doing well :)

I only on day one, thank you for replying. ill help you get through it. I need a bit of motivation and I think motivating people motivates me :)

I'm on day 3 and feel loads better today! Had a minging headache yesterday but woke up far too early this morning feeling rather chipper!
Just cooked the children brunch and wasn't even temped cutting off the lovely crisp bacon rind for my fussy (healthy) kids lol

Back