Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I've run out of bars. I have done loads of exercise this week which I think has been making me feel more hungry or maybe o just think I can get away with it lol. Need to be stronger!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

Did you enjoy it?

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've run out of bars. I have done loads of exercise this week which I think has been making me feel more hungry or maybe o just think I can get away with it lol. Need to be stronger!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

When I go to gym, I'm more liable to cheat. I'm hoping now I'm step 2 I won't ( just had a teaspoon of nutella tho). What step is nutella allowed?

ive stopped the gym since Wednesday and hunger pangs passed again. i also found the gym was making no difference to the scales so im going to hold off anything other the regular light walking until im at goal and start moving up the steps.

Hmm nutella is only allowed on the naughty step. I did enjoy the cream tea and it was in little jar so not free range of cream and jam like normal ha. Just not going to have anything for rest of evening now x

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I find regular walking better tbh. I need to get fit for work so I run, but havnt been for a few days. It does increase appetite tho

Yeah I'm starving after swimming. I am just hoping that I have burned loads of fat but water weight is preventing it from showing on scales lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Yeah I'm starving after swimming. I am just hoping that I have burned loads of fat but water weight is preventing it from showing on scales lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Maybe you swallowed loads of water while swimming :)

Yeah it's probably that lol ;)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

That's what I'm going to tell my consultant Monday then !

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Right krazzed, tough love here. Do not cheat anymore please, you can do this. You want to do this. In another few weeks of being 100% you could be in the 13 stones!!! Just think how fab you'll feel then. The nice feeling of eating a scone or piece of choc is nothing compared to looking at the scales and seeing 13 stone something. Think you need to break it down a bit so it doesn't feel so daunting. I broke mine down into 2 week chunks, I'm now in week 11. I know you think I'm really strong and good at this but I'm not. I still crave pizzas and twirls I've even saved a picture on my phone of a pizza I want from Pizza Hut once I'm at goal lol. My desire to be fitter and slimmer is bigger. Do you have any clothes in the next size down? If you do keep trying them on once a week, that's what I did from day one and guess what some of them now fit and the feeling of them getting closer and closer to doing up keeps me going. It's a lot of money to spend every week and cheat. You can so do
This you just need to believe it. Sorry if that's harsh. Xxx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Oh and ditch the exercise. It's not helping if your hungry all the time x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Haha it's not harsh Liz don't worry you're 100% right!!!! I can do this just having week moments lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Haha it's not harsh Liz don't worry you're 100% right!!!! I can do this just having week moments lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Be strong hun. If you do have anything make it protein or yogurt or something. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Thank you :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

But not sausage, I learned the hard way!

Or loads if ham like I tried lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Hahaha no pig. I think maybe I'm just going to get only tje products I love and forget about getting so many soups next time. So at least I'm always eating something I find really nice. I dunno. I think I need a stash of lemon bars so I don't reach for the chocolate. I'm so not looking forward to Monday weigh in. Ughhhhhhhh

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Have 2 bars a day maybe and something else you love? I only have banana tetras and peanut bars. Mat occasionally have a mint bar but that's my limit lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Have you tried the tetras, how gross are they...mine tasted like fish. I don't like the malt toffee or peanut bars, they taste salty. Lemon wasn't too bad but think I'll leave them..although the choc mint bar is meant to be nice. The choc orange shake was rank so I don't wanna try the choc orange bar

Back