Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

But that will take me to ss + at the mo I'm on ss..soup at 5 so might feel better after

Thanks flower...only 3 hours til my hot choc. I'll have enough to keep myself occupied...bath little one, have a bath myself then should almost be time

I've just had my 3rd shake but looking forward to a warm hot choc - everything has tasted yucky today even my morning cup of tea :(

Me too, didn't like my coffee, I've been mixing caffeine and non caffeine today but tomorrow is day 6... It's gone quick actually

I'm a January (re) starter. I'm on day 3 now. First mini goal is my size 16 jeans. They do up but at the expense of blood flow to my feet. I want to fit in comfortably which I'm hoping should be in 2 weeks. Maybe next week if I'm lucky, we'll see!

I'm hoping foul taste in my mouth is a good sign? Well it's certainly putting me off food lol

yeah it is, i think it mean ketosis ...aka fat burning time :)

Oooh exciting stuff! When do you think I should use the little ketosis sticks to find out for sure? My CDC gave me a couple but not sure how long to leave it?

Hi Everyone!

So it's Monday morning and Christmas is truly over, how is everyone doing today? This is when the hard slog begins, back to work and avoiding biscuits and sweets that seem to be the staple of every office! I work on my own so I am lucky that I don't have any temptation come my way during the day - although I can't say that when I get home! The main problem for me is social events, and feeling like I have to explain myself for not drinking/eating.

I feel pretty good today - no headaches thank goodness! I drank a whopping 6 litres of water yesterday and still felt thirsty! Anyone else experienced this?

Good luck everyone today, I hope everything goes well!
X

Oooh exciting stuff! When do you think I should use the little ketosis sticks to find out for sure? My CDC gave me a couple but not sure how long to leave it?

I'd wait til day 4 or 5 hun...

Thanks SuzieFloozie - think I'm just going to wait till I see my CDC on Friday which will be day 8, if I'm not in ketosis there isn't much I can do to change it as I've eaten nothing!! Lol

I'm in same boat, I tested in the morning and the stick was a bit darker but I don't feel any better today than first few days, in fact I had to gave my shake early today because I felt like I was going too weak. Day 7 today abd weigh in tonight, if i havnt list at least 5 lb, I'll be screwing!!

Last edited:
Hey all!

Hope were all still goin strong!

I'm not feeling too hungry now on day 5 but can't stop the general feeling of missing food and resentment that I'm not allowed it! Lol

Oh well just need to get through it day by day to my goal weight!

Keep going!

Hiya Crazylady - you are allowed food BUT you have CHOSEN not to have it!!!
You will do brilliant hun =- just stick to it
xxxx

9 lb loss, happy considering I scoffed loads two days after ny consultation weigh in and my period...if I can get 5 lb off this week then that's a stone in two weeks !:D

Back