Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I still haven't weighed myself - god I hope I've lost. Weigh in is Friday which will be day 8

I was really struggling tonight so had a piece of chicken and that's helped :)

Guys,

I've been lame at replying. Went shopping to Bicster village and nearly fainted on motorway on way home- think it was the excitement of the bargains!

Anyhow I'm off the diet now as I'm having an operation on 21st and my cambridge lady said I need calories to build up to it! Back on it on 25th jan! How are you all doing?

X

I still haven't weighed myself - god I hope I've lost. Weigh in is Friday which will be day 8 I was really struggling tonight so had a piece of chicken and that's helped :)

I had some chicken at the weekend aswell. When I spoke to my consultant today she said not to worry too much as it obviously hasn't effected my ketosis. But to only have it as a last resort to prevent binging. So not to worry Hun xxx

Diet day 4 in progress but don't think I have got into ketosis yet as I am HUNGRY!!

Gave my wife my third product yesterday as she had skipped lunch so when we went our with our new flat mates for dinner and cinema my plan to just have a bar went out of the window :-( I DID manage to put my foot down over the chips my wife wanted and we just had plain chicken but wish we could have skipped dinner out instead, and I had tried to do that and initially said no before the wife vited us both back in "if it was only nandos" booooo!

Difficult to stay focused when she is been very cavalier about it...

I can imagine! Maybe if she sees you being focused and doing well, it'll inspire her to take it more seriously?

Well done everyone for only having small amounts, I know if I do, that will start a monster binge. I'm in ketosis but still hungry :( really struggling now, ive started putting small amounts if milk in coffee because I'm sick of black. There is no way I can do this for 12 weeks...I've got so much respect for those who have!

If you can do one day you can do 12 weeks, just take it a day at a time.

This needs to be a long term thing or you'll be back, so a total break from food to gain perspective about emotional eating, portion size, healthy habits etc will help you keep it off for life. If you manage a few weeks and then go back to how you lived before you will regain, and you will be yoyo dieting for life!

I'm missing food :(. Just had chicken and mushroom soup which was lush!

Started on the 1st and lost 8lbs :)

hello ladies...I need some motivation as well I started the Cambridge diet on Monday

Starting Weight: 16 stone 9lbs :-(

hello ladies...I need some motivation as well I started the Cambridge diet on Monday

Starting Weight: 16 stone 9lbs :-(
Good luck!! It's all about the water so make sure you drink the amount your supposed to..also, if your prone to constipation, get fibre 89 while your at your first visit !!

Surrey flower wow that's impressive I've got my first weigh in on Sunday I'll be happy if I've lost even a lb it wish I could lose that much in a week

Well done surrey flower! I had a sneaky look this morning and still the same as Tuesday...

I hope I get a loss by Tuesday! Lol

Better to sts than a gain though!

Great losses xx

Well done on your loses. Mine weigh in isn't until tomorrow which will be day 9 as I've been working all week. Hoping for 8 at least.

Back