Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

You'll be there on Monday :) The 13's will be in sight in no time too.
Found the story, they caught him then. What a nutter lol.
My scales are showing another 2lb loss this morning. Only 13lb to go. This is getting exciting!!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again

Wow well done!!! I hope so :) nothing off the scales this morn but I guess exercise takes time to show?

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

I wonder if I could be put into a coma and then artificially fed my packs until I get to goal?

Had another pair of 12s on, getting into them looked like an outtake from a Special K advert, and they're not wearable out (unless a muffin top becomes fashionable overnight), but I remember when I was going through that with the 14s and it was only a matter of weeks. I bet I'll be wearing them around Paris!

Oh well done. You guys are all so close to your goals :) I'm the one lagging behind haha.... Will be in the size 12 club soon I hope :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I'm somewhat jealous of all the talk of being so close to goal. Mine was always to be a "comfortable 14" as my initial primary goal and I have a pair of jeans my wife looks really good in (no muffin top and everything) but I have a bit of one so they are what I am working on. The problem with not having a specific number that I am working towards is that it's very subjective and the end date vastly unknown...weigh loss for me is easier to predict than inches.

I am currently a 14-16. I plan on reevaluating when I reach the size 14, maybe even look at a new goal....

Good luck Fay. I am no where near goal so we can be fatties together :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I wonder if I could be put into a coma and then artificially fed my packs until I get to goal?

Had another pair of 12s on, getting into them looked like an outtake from a Special K advert, and they're not wearable out (unless a muffin top becomes fashionable overnight), but I remember when I was going through that with the 14s and it was only a matter of weeks. I bet I'll be wearing them around Paris!

I like this idea. Fast forward a month or so. How much more do you have to go? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Oh well done. You guys are all so close to your goals :) I'm the one lagging behind haha.... Will be in the size 12 club soon I hope :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Stick with it and you'll be there in no time. Even when I get to goal ill still be on here cheering you along. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Good luck Fay. I am no where near goal so we can be fatties together :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

We should start a club! :p Though I am pretty sure there are lots out there already!

Good luck fay you've done amazing so don't be so hard on yourself. A few 100% weeks and you'll be in them 14's in no time. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I fully support this idea! There should be a clinic for this type of thing! Imagining some futuristic looking "pods" and they have a creepy name like "Gastric Consumption Suppressant Chamber"...if they could include something that works out your muscles for you while you are in the comma then this would be a million (even billion) pound idea!!!!

Stick with it and you'll be there in no time. Even when I get to goal ill still be on here cheering you along. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Good good. I was hoping you would say that! Plus it helps you keep in check too :):)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

We should start a club! :p Though I am pretty sure there are lots out there already!

Haha yes we are already part of Cambridge club but we have a bit more junk in our trunk than some others. :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

This site defo keeps me going.
Had an interview on Tuesday for a new job. Still waiting to hear, really want to know now!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I fully support this idea! There should be a clinic for this type of thing! Imagining some futuristic looking "pods" and they have a creepy name like "Gastric Consumption Suppressant Chamber"...if they could include something that works out your muscles for you while you are in the comma then this would be a million (even billion) pound idea!!!!

I just think it's ridiculous that nhs don't do more to help fat people lose weight but in a holistic way I.e. psychological, physical and nutritional help and support. Plus on the other side all tje food company's that are churning out **** food which is not only full of fat sugar or both but is also extremely bad for you and also addictive. Kids are eating this **** so no wonder 65% of UK is overweight... That number is just going to grow unless something is done about it. Yes we have a choice about what we put in our mouths and kids mouths but when you have so much subliminal messaging from tv adds that are targeted at making you buy something and then eat it again how is that fair??? Plus the fact that eating healthy produce is expensive when you compare it to all the processed crap you can buy from Iceland!!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Being overweight or obese is down to one thing and that is food addiction for whatever reason. But society and nhs don't see it like that and hence nothing is done about it. Think about how similar our journey is to someone who wants to quit smoking.... Desire to quit, stops smoking but has withdrawal and cravings and maybe slips up a few times or just goes back to smoking again.... How can people say it's not an addiction!!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I just think it's ridiculous that nhs don't do more to help fat people lose weight but in a holistic way I.e. psychological, physical and nutritional help and support. Plus on the other side all tje food company's that are churning out **** food which is not only full of fat sugar or both but is also extremely bad for you and also addictive. Kids are eating this **** so no wonder 65% of UK is overweight... That number is just going to grow unless something is done about it. Yes we have a choice about what we put in our mouths and kids mouths but when you have so much subliminal messaging from tv adds that are targeted at making you buy something and then eat it again how is that fair??? Plus the fact that eating healthy produce is expensive when you compare it to all the processed crap you can buy from Iceland!!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Very expensive! For some people those convenience foods are just so cheap that it it's more suitable to their budgets....! On the other hand you have me where I can afford healthier food but I like the taste of the rubbish food too much! I have days where I really want a kebab and chips....there aren't days where I have cravings for say...kale...or carrots...or any fruit or veg for that matter (with the exception of things like potatos and squashes)

Sorry it's something I'm passionate about!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Nice little rant there krazzed lol. I agree with this but also think the person is to blame as well. One thing that really annoys me is the lack of offers on healthy food. You go into my local tesco and the healthier whole foods aisle is next to the sweet aisle. The sweet aisle has 50% of the range on some kind of deal and not one thing from the whole food section is on offer. It's £1 for a huge bag of haribo and £3 for a small bag of almonds!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Nice little rant there krazzed lol. I agree with this but also think the person is to blame as well. One thing that really annoys me is the lack of offers on healthy food. You go into my local tesco and the healthier whole foods aisle is next to the sweet aisle. The sweet aisle has 50% of the range on some kind of deal and not one thing from the whole food section is on offer. It's £1 for a huge bag of haribo and £3 for a small bag of almonds!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Around Christmas I noticed just how much all of these offers are on the wrong kinds of foods. When you get buy on get one free on bag sharing crisp bags and pringles...and tins of sweets and chocolates....but meat...meat is always on offer for the same amount 3 x £10....it's been that way for so long is it really an offer??? I guess it's a "multi-buy" offer but not really a bargin type of offer. Though all through January and February there was an offer in chicken thigh fillets and while I know that it's not strictly allowed I did get a lot of them because protien for 2 people is crazy expensive! Plus I hoped being in ketosis the difference in fat levels wouldn't have been so bad because my body would be in "fat burning mode"....

(http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1394794225199) currently 2 x £5 - that's 460g x 2 = 920g of chicken for 5 quid - enough for 2 meals for 2 people! Breast meat costs so much more!

Last edited:
Back