Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

My tip would be come on here loads too. I'm on day 12 now, I can't believe how fast it's gone, but reading about everyone's losses is so inspirational. And it keeps my busy so I'm not just walking to the fridge out of boredom!x

4lb off for me this week :) Total loss is now 2st 10lb. 9lb to go :) Bmi is now 26.6 and lost over 18% of my total body weight. Very happy.

How's everyone else doing? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Thats brilliant Liz. You're getting massive results. I think I'm down 1.5 lbs since Thursday but Im not going to get my hopes up until I have an actual evening weigh in in clothes next thursday. I've reintroduced daily exercise too since this morning and that impacted my immediate losses last time so we shall see how the next few days go. It's also much harder to show restraint when not on cambridge now. I've to stop myself from having loads of little bits and bobs that I havent had in ages when everyone else is eating and I never had that problem with the shakes as they were just absolute no's.

Well done, Liz! So, so nearly there!!

Thanks both.
Well done on losing again and showing restraint :) Hopefully you'll get a nice loss this week x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

4lb off for me this week :) Total loss is now 2st 10lb. 9lb to go :) Bmi is now 26.6 and lost over 18% of my total body weight. Very happy.

How's everyone else doing? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Well done!!! :) my cdc won't let me get to 9.9. 10 stone is min as that makes my bmi 22, but I'm sure I read you can get to 18?? Might have to do ww anyway then...

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've tried on a pair of old work trousers, size 12, topshop ( but stretched over years) and I can get them on!!! So happy, I'm slowly managing to get my old clothes on :)

Nice to see how everybody is keeping up! Well done! I've been on CWP sole source since August ending last year up till February when I was moved to step 2. Now with 8kg left to reach goal, I've moved back to sole source again and I hope I can keep it up as I've veered seriously off plan while on step 2! I found myself sneaking a bit of barbecue here, a handful of nuts there.... E.t.c, very naughty. It's now a Herculean task getting into ketosis, but I hope by Easter I will be back on step 2 and gradually keep moving up the rest of the steps. I will be checking in here from time to time!

I had an amazing day today. I had a lemur experience and got to feed them! One had babies clinging to her, and she came over and put her hand on my leg.

It was extra fab because I didn't feel self conscious about being enormous, and it really brought home how many non food pleasures there are in life, and how being slimmer just makes everything so much more pleasant.

I will never comfort eat again!

Sounds like we are all having an amazing time today and look how much this diet has helped us :) well done everyone.

I'm currently having cuddles with my 3 week old niece. She's beautiful :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Ah lovely! Well my thought for the was how when in a coffee shop I now automatically avoid everything thats not black coffee and I dont feel deprived. Prior toCambridge I would have automatically had to have a "treat" since I was out.

Ah lovely! Well my thought for the was how when in a coffee shop I now automatically avoid everything thats not black coffee and I dont feel deprived. Prior toCambridge I would have automatically had to have a "treat" since I was out.

That's so good. I've introduced skimmed milk back in the past few weeks but don't miss the sugar in my coffee. Thought I would. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

I had a spoonful of condensed milk as made hubby millionaire shortbread yesterday. I'm pretending it's part of my milk allowance

I had a spoonful of condensed milk as made hubby millionaire shortbread yesterday. I'm pretending it's part of my milk allowance

Lol. Susie you make me laugh. I'm sure a spoonful of that will have no affect. When's your next weigh in? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Fri. Thinking about tho, I lost 4 lb on step 2 but that was in 10 days, so on 7, prob more like 2. I'm desperate to get into 10 s

Yeah I'd say 2lb, that's still loads. I'm aiming for 2 this week as lost 8 in the last 2 weeks. How much more so you need for the 10's? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

4lb. I'm so impatient. I still feel a million miles away from 9.9 tho

2 more weeks and you'll be there no problem. So exciting!! I've noticed the less I have up loss the more it shows when I do lose now. The last 8lb has made such a difference to my shape x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Yeah me too. My first week I lost 9 lb but didn't feel different. I'd say after about 1.5 stone, I noticed so did others. I've still got min of 18 lb to lose though, that takes me to 10 stone...if I wanna be at 9.9, it will rake even longer. I want this done within the next month really. Might have to do dreaded ss for a week, then whizz through steps again. Hopefully it won't come to that. Might consider ww again once I hit 10. That way, most things will fit, I can go out for dinner and lose still, albeit very slowly. It prob won't feel like a diet after doing this for 4 months!

Back