Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Sorry off the radar... Important meeting on wednesday so need to focus. Will be back from la la on Thursday :) hope everyone had a good weekend. X

Total loss = 22lbs

Sorry off the radar... Important meeting on wednesday so need to focus. Will be back from la la on Thursday :) hope everyone had a good weekend. X

Total loss = 22lbs

Cool. Hope your ok and being good :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Not had a good weekend but planning on having a good week. Mum was visiting and her marriage has broken down so sympathetic food and drink was supplied which I had to eat of course..... Back on track this week promise. X

Total loss = 22lbs

Oh no, that's a shame about your mum. Hope she's ok. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Not really she's coming to live with us for a bit at the weekend so hopefully that will help. Drama drama

Total loss = 22lbs

Oh god. Least she'll be with you and you. Can take care of her. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Hello everyone, I've been so busy I haven't had chance to anything but work. So many brides and bridesmaids to do!! Anyway I've briefly read some posts, well done Liz glad your losses are back on track. Have seen your pics you look amazing!! I'm on week 11 so one more week til I have to go to step 2. I have lost 3 stone 5 lbs so only 1 and a half stone to go. Keep up the good work everyone you are doing fab!! X

Oh one more thing... I need to rant!!! Went to see a "friend" earlier and she said " oh you've lost weight, won't be long til you put it all back on" I tried to ignore her and showed her my before mugshot, and my most recent one and she said... " see the first picture is you, you've always been big, that's just who you are!!!!!!!" What on earth is she on??? I'm so mad!!! Anyone else had anything so bizarre said to them??. The strange thing is I've known her since I was a kid and I was always a 12/14 but over the last 5 years I ballooned to a size 18/20 so what is she on about?? The mind boggles!!! Rant over and breathe.......

Oh one more thing... I need to rant!!! Went to see a "friend" earlier and she said " oh you've lost weight, won't be long til you put it all back on" I tried to ignore her and showed her my before mugshot, and my most recent one and she said... " see the first picture is you, you've always been big, that's just who you are!!!!!!!" What on earth is she on??? I'm so mad!!! Anyone else had anything so bizarre said to them??. The strange thing is I've known her since I was a kid and I was always a 12/14 but over the last 5 years I ballooned to a size 18/20 so what is she on about?? The mind boggles!!! Rant over and breathe.......

Hiiii

Lolllll hahahah... sorry ur rant was amazing... sounds like my rants! Well done on ur loss... im on day 3 n cant imagine even doing my 9 weeks of ss... as I go on holiday after that... seems impossible but I am trying my best lol... how much did u lose in 9 weeks? Also about ur friend... she cant b a great friend saying that! She should b like jumping with joy and patting ur back and letting u know how proud u should b... and how amazing you are looking! If anything she should b encouraging u to maintain and not gain! I smell jealousy lol... people are always happt seeing u down but nobody can take seeing u happy! Ive been ther... my best friend and only best friend keeps telling me I will never b slim... apparently im too much of a food lover! Whereas she is fully aware that my weight gain came from my pregnancy. .. so dont worry hun... u r doing great and inspiring people like me to carry on! So u b proud and igmorant towards those negative comments... x

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Hiiii Lolllll hahahah... sorry ur rant was amazing... sounds like my rants! Well done on ur loss... im on day 3 n cant imagine even doing my 9 weeks of ss... as I go on holiday after that... seems impossible but I am trying my best lol... how much did u lose in 9 weeks? Also about ur friend... she cant b a great friend saying that! She should b like jumping with joy and patting ur back and letting u know how proud u should b... and how amazing you are looking! If anything she should b encouraging u to maintain and not gain! I smell jealousy lol... people are always happt seeing u down but nobody can take seeing u happy! Ive been ther... my best friend and only best friend keeps telling me I will never b slim... apparently im too much of a food lover! Whereas she is fully aware that my weight gain came from my pregnancy. .. so dont worry hun... u r doing great and inspiring people like me to carry on! So u b proud and igmorant towards those negative comments... x weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10 start date 22.03.14 week 1 -
ha ha ha I needed to get it off my chest, you will lose a lot in 9 weeks just got to keep focused.the first week is the hardest, then it's easy. I have done a mixture if ss and ss+ Time has gone so quickly. I lost 39 pounds in 9 weeks.!! As for my friend, I suspect u are right, I think it just threw me a little as I wasn't expecting it. Keep up the good work and keep posting, u will do fab!! Good luck x

ha ha ha I needed to get it off my chest, you will lose a lot in 9 weeks just got to keep focused.the first week is the hardest, then it's easy. I have done a mixture if ss and ss+ Time has gone so quickly. I lost 39 pounds in 9 weeks.!! As for my friend, I suspect u are right, I think it just threw me a little as I wasn't expecting it. Keep up the good work and keep posting, u will do fab!! Good luck x

I know hun and its always the people u least expect it from... but well done again.. n keep smiling... thanks for the support n im just hoping and praying that It gets easiee after week 1... and yes il keep u posted. .. xxx

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Omg, right hornets nest you've opened now! I too have a 'friend', think she secretly resents me losing weight as I suppose it's always handy to have a fat friend to go out with! Lol. I've had the odd comment, nothing too grating but little things said in a kind of back handed compliment way. "Well big girls can wear those" or the classic " you're always so bubbly, big girls always are though aren't they!"
*****. Nearly decked her!! Lol. X

Omg, right hornets nest you've opened now! I too have a 'friend', think she secretly resents me losing weight as I suppose it's always handy to have a fat friend to go out with! Lol. I've had the odd comment, nothing too grating but little things said in a kind of back handed compliment way. "Well big girls can wear those" or the classic " you're always so bubbly, big girls always are though aren't they!"
*****. Nearly decked her!! Lol. X

Hahahahah lol same!!! Im always the fat friend lol that makes everyone seem so slim! And yeah the so called friends eh! Mine always says oh ur so confident regardless of ur weight... drives me mad... its like er no im not! I just dont want to lock myself in a room and hide away so I dont have a choice but to be confident or pretend... and when I spoke to her tonight and said im struggling she was like oh forget it lifes too short! Yet again she is a healthy eating gym freak... but for me lifes too short.... if anything she pushes me to succeed and prove her wrong as she thinks il give up beforw saturday never mind ss until holiday which is 9 weeks!

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Totally get where you're coming from. This one friend in particular who's always protesting that I'm fine, I'm only a standard British size nowadays, and life's too short to be getting stressed over your weight - has never been over a size 10 in her life. I'm not saying that she can't empathise with me but she has absolutely no understanding of what I'm having to live with every single day. I'm doing this for me but my god, when I'm down to my goal weight, they better watch out!! Lol. X

Hello everyone, I've been so busy I haven't had chance to anything but work. So many brides and bridesmaids to do!! Anyway I've briefly read some posts, well done Liz glad your losses are back on track. Have seen your pics you look amazing!! I'm on week 11 so one more week til I have to go to step 2. I have lost 3 stone 5 lbs so only 1 and a half stone to go. Keep up the good work everyone you are doing fab!! X

Thanks hun. Yes all back on track. Glad your still on it and doing so well. My losses have actually been better since I've been on step 2!!! Step 3 next week I think as not much left to lose. Can't believe how long we've survived on this lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Haha - just read all the friends comments and totally is jealousy!!! It would make me more determined to stick to it to be honest. True friends wouldn't say that!!!!
In other news another lb gone for me this morning. Seems weird that I lost nothing for 14 days and have now lost 9lb plus the 3lb i put on from my night off in 15 days!!!! 8lb to go. It's getting scary now but in a good way lol. If I lose the 8lb as quickly as I seem to be the past few weeks ill be done in 2 weeks. Not sure I'm ready to come off it yet. Might lose a few more lb I think, will see what happens in the next 2 weeks. Saying that ill prob sts again next week knowing my luck lol x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

I've had people say ( usually big people imo) say you'll put it back on. I say why would I, it's baby weight anyway. I think some people like to see others fail, especially if they have no will power to lose it themselves, they put others down

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Every year in oct, a group of us have a girlies weekend at butlins. We have a fantastic laugh, fancy dress every night, lots of giggles and girly time. Even though I have a brilliant time when we go, I'm fed up of being the biggest one of the group, I am the fat friend!
Well this year I'm not. That's my long term goal, to be a size 12 at butlins. X

Back