Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Totally get where you're coming from. This one friend in particular who's always protesting that I'm fine, I'm only a standard British size nowadays, and life's too short to be getting stressed over your weight - has never been over a size 10 in her life. I'm not saying that she can't empathise with me but she has absolutely no understanding of what I'm having to live with every single day. I'm doing this for me but my god, when I'm down to my goal weight, they better watch out!! Lol. X

Lol anne... too right they better watch out... and yeah lets get this weight off... im on day 4... headaches not too bad today... xx

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Haha - just read all the friends comments and totally is jealousy!!! It would make me more determined to stick to it to be honest. True friends wouldn't say that!!!!
In other news another lb gone for me this morning. Seems weird that I lost nothing for 14 days and have now lost 9lb plus the 3lb i put on from my night off in 15 days!!!! 8lb to go. It's getting scary now but in a good way lol. If I lose the 8lb as quickly as I seem to be the past few weeks ill be done in 2 weeks. Not sure I'm ready to come off it yet. Might lose a few more lb I think, will see what happens in the next 2 weeks. Saying that ill prob sts again next week knowing my luck lol x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Hi liz... wow well done on ur loss.. hope I can stay on cwp long as u and have the will power to get the weight gone.... I totally agree with u about the jealousy and if anything it doea make me more determined... thia forum thing lol is amazing... really keeps me going... u look great by the way... fabulous lol... hope I get ther soon... xxxx

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Lol anne... too right they better watch out... and yeah lets get this weight off... im on day 4... headaches not too bad today... xx weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10 start date 22.03.14 week 1 -
The headache does go, just keep drinking water. I actually feel pretty dam good at the mo, quite alert, not too hungry, nice clear skin etc. it's all good stuff! X

Hi liz... wow well done on ur loss.. hope I can stay on cwp long as u and have the will power to get the weight gone.... I totally agree with u about the jealousy and if anything it doea make me more determined... thia forum thing lol is amazing... really keeps me going... u look great by the way... fabulous lol... hope I get ther soon... xxxx

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Thanks hun. If I can do it you can too. Just stick with it and stay strong. The first 10 days were tough for me. It does go so quick, I thought when I started I'd only last 4-6 weeks max. Good luck. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Awwww thanks guys for ur support... and yes im hoping time will fly lol... days feels so long right now lol.. and yes liz u have done so well... I cant wait for my weigh in and find out what ive lost. .. and at least u thought you'd last 4 to 7 weeks... im thinking a week loll!!! :eek:

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Believe me, I am the most weak willed person in the world so if I can stick to this diet - anyone can!
Just keep going, your weigh in will give you the encouragement to carry on. X

Believe me, I am the most weak willed person in the world so if I can stick to this diet - anyone can!
Just keep going, your weigh in will give you the encouragement to carry on. X

Lol same here... im weak willed too... but I guess ur righy once rhe week is over and ive seen a good result hopefully I will b ok... also I go on holiday on 28th of may! All my friends keep calling and wanting to go shopping... but im like noway... I dont want to buy clothes in my current size... I want to go holiday ahopping like 4 days or so before I fly out and hopefully buy smaller clothes... they understand but think its too last minute... but il just have to go alone lol and rush my shopping... id rather buy clothes last minute and feel great not looking for size 16 or 18 in evans lol but instead pop into like h and m or topshop etc... ive got some size 14 jeans one from international and other one primark... so im gonna try them next week and see if they fit... x

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Well you've got a focus and that helps. Just keep at it and you'll soon be into them. Good luck. X

Couldn't get on for a few hours. Was bored without this site lol. How's everyone getting on? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Where is everyone? Feel abandoned :-( X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

hahaha - i cant type properly either, fingers are numb they are so cold!! this is day 10 for me and im not in ketosis it seems :( not sure what im doing wrong and ive been starving and moody every single long day lol
how long have you been on it for? what day is your weigh in?x

I'm still here ha ha. How u getting on,?? I have had a bad day been craving chocolate sooo badly!!

I post that then go to bed lol. Yesterday was good thanks, I've been craving too, think its because we've done so long now!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Forgot to add, so this morning I had a cheeky weigh and it said I'd put on a lb?!?! How is this freaking possible???? So the lb I thought I'd lost this week has now gone!!! So I have 2 days to lose some weight!!! If I have another STS week I will be really unhappy!!!!!! If I hadn't of had so many STS weeks I'd now be at goal!!!!! Seems unfair as I've never cheated, not one little bit of anything, not even a sniff!!!! See loads of people that have cheats and still lose, me on the other hand stocks 100000% and STS LOL. Sorry complete rant I know but ill be seriously unhappy with a STS week!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Also forgot to add, maybe it's my pcos that's playing havoc with my hormones as have been having a period every 10 days to 2 weeks since being on this. Like really heavy ones. I've had 6 in 12 weeks. Maybe it's that that's making me have these STS weeks.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Had a fantastic day yesterday, met friends in town, stuck with it, drank water and was going great. Had some family turn up last night and just went crazy. Chinese food, chips, rice, you name it and it all went down my neck. What the #### is wrong with me? I didn't even want it. I can't say as I actually even really enjoyed it! Was I indulging just to stay sociable? Seriously need some sort of therapy. Or maybe just get my jaws wired?? Hope you're all much more focused. :) x

Back