Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Im getting ready to go get weighed. Really don't know why I'm bothering, completely lost the plot over the weekend. :-(

Haha I got weighed and lost another two lbs despite losing plot over last three weeks. Determined for a big loss this week!

Total loss = 22lbs

I'm here still. Gained 6lb since stopping, blaming the wine and hoping its just water weight. Going to be super good from now on, going to do a bit of Atkins and running. Been for 2 5k runs so far, felt like my lungs were bleeding but did feel good!!! Have a good day everyone. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Trying to count points up sucks, im staying away from weeklies to limit any damage. I couldn't eat my points sun though, felt too full. The ww leader Saud I'd put on before losing so I'm preparing myself for feeling miffed

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck everyone. Everyone seems to be doing other things now but I guess you guys are so close to goal now :)

Total loss = 22lbs

Reckon I may do a week or 2 back if I don't start losing again soon. C

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

hi everyone - i am 4 weeks in on my cd journey and i have lost 33lbs so far - looking for other people in the same boat because i need constant distraction from food!

hi everyone - i am 4 weeks in on my cd journey and i have lost 33lbs so far - looking for other people in the same boat because i need constant distraction from food!

Omg! Am I reading correctly! ? Have u lost 33lb in a month????

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Blimey, that's amazing, well done. Average is 14 lb a month do you've done amazingly well

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah shows me what you can do when you actually stick to the diet! Very well done!!!!!!

Total loss = 24lbs

33 lb in 4 weeks is amazing!!! Well done. That's nearly as much as I lost in 13 weeks!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

thanks everyone, its only because i have LOADS to lose that it does go faster in the beginning. I am expecting a serious slow down now. I still want to lose another 10 stone so i have a LONG way to go lol. reading everyones posts is helping me stay on track although today i ate 2 celebratory fish fingers LOL. but i am on 3 shakes and i have like a boiled egg or some ham just as a snack if i want something on top of that. also been drinking cherry coke zero every day this week and still lost 7lbs so obviously that doesnt affect my ketosis. just goes to show how much i must have been eating before!!!

Omg that's fantastic can't wait to see your before and after pics ;) we're all here to support eachother on the journey back to ourselves :)

Total loss = 24lbs

thanks everyone, its only because i have LOADS to lose that it does go faster in the beginning. I am expecting a serious slow down now. I still want to lose another 10 stone so i have a LONG way to go lol. reading everyones posts is helping me stay on track although today i ate 2 celebratory fish fingers LOL. but i am on 3 shakes and i have like a boiled egg or some ham just as a snack if i want something on top of that. also been drinking cherry coke zero every day this week and still lost 7lbs so obviously that doesnt affect my ketosis. just goes to show how much i must have been eating before!!!

Wow! You have done so well... amazing... I need to b solid now until I go on holiday... in 7 weeks.. that is an amazing loss... u should be extremely PROUD! U deserve more thn 2 fish fingers lolll

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

im very excited, i have warned my husband that when i have lost weight i shall be dressing like adam ant lol
I don't know about the Adam Ant thing, I'm planning on dressing like a complete and utter tart!!
I've never known such weight loss, you are my inspiration. Please tell me you've taken photos. I think you should post one every month, they'd be amazing. Massive congratulations to you so far. Xx

I took one in my pants but I might take one with clothes on for public viewing lol. My cdc said she's never had anyone lose as much either. Not bad considering I only lost 2 in second week.

Morning all,
I'm still showing a 6lb gain :-( Feeling so bloated and horrible too. Going to replace my dinner with a bar and see how I get on. So ill have yogurt and fruit for breakfast, salad with protein for lunch plus an apple then the bar for dinner. See how that makes me feel and how the scales react.

Susie - what have you been having? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop