Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

3lb isn't bad. I feel heavier, my clothes feel the same. I'm pooing more. Sorry if tmi lol

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your probably feeling heavier as your bloated. I honestly feel like I've lost loads once I'm not bloated. Hopefully your getting rid of all the bad stuff. I on the other hand am worse now lol.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Hang in there ladies. I'm finding limiting the alcohol is keeping me in check for the moment.

I hope ww works for me. I now feel like I'm dieting now the novelty of food is wearing off. If I lose 1/2 a week, I'm not sure I could continue. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting a 3lb a week loss but at least 1.5-2 really.

I gained another lb this morn :-( No idea why but need to remember its not fat it's water etc. drinking today as its my last day at work so need to eat a bit more today. Have a good day everyone. X

Well my period has started again, could explain my bloat. Great, I've had a restbite of 1 week with none. I've been put on a different pill which still isn't working..arghhhhh

I gained another lb this morn :-( No idea why but need to remember its not fat it's water etc. drinking today as its my last day at work so need to eat a bit more today. Have a good day everyone. X

Yeah, that's water alright. Do you weigh yourself in exact same place? If I move mine, they can be. 7 lb difference

I'm so impressed with all you ladies maintaining, as I was 100% on my first, second and third (!) time around but struggled with maintenance. You'll be my inspiration once I start maintaining again :)

I did it. Changed my consultant. Feel really guilty but needs must. The new one seems pretty good already and seeing her officially on Tuesday! Wish me luck. Hope everyone else is doing okay... Sorry to hear you've put a lb on Liz.... Have u been drinking? I did on friday tut tut.... I really need to get my head back in the zone.... Ughhh

Total loss = 24lbs

On Twitter just seen a guy who has lost 5 stones in 11 weeks on ss+.... Wow!!! I think I'm going to do ss+ or step 2.... I think not having food makes me binge more and I'm going to need to start eating food at some point.... the right kind that is... Not the junk :/ he drinks 4 litres a day though.... How much does everyone else drink and what are your losses like? Also I'm seeing the new consultant every week so I'm less likely to be tempted to cheat every two weeks (treating myself to fatty food after a good loss isn't going to get me anywhere fast!)

Total loss = 24lbs

I've been a bit crap replying on here too.... Sorry... Am back now... Usual service resuming :)

Total loss = 24lbs

I drink between 5-6 litres a day and lose 4lbs a week usually. I don't drink any hot drinks though. Seeing your cdc weekly is definitely a better motivator!

Oh wow that is a hell of a lot of water. How do u manage so much? Yes I am looking forward to having someone a bit more supportive and see on a regular basis. My last one literally was in my house for all of 15 mins the other day and I hadn't seen her in three weeks! How's it going for you?

Total loss = 24lbs

Yeah its good for me, finishing off day 4 100% and in ketosis so very optimistic!

I have a litre bottle and I aim to drink a quarter of it every half hour. Four litres at work between 8-5 and 2 litres at home!

How you doing with it?

I drink anywhere between 2 and 4 litres a day it can vary a lot and I've lost 42 lbs in 10 weeks - I find men generally can lose it much quicker!!

Wow that's amazing.... Well done!!! I defo think I need to drink like 4 litres then. Not sure how I'm going to do it but will try haha

Total loss = 24lbs

Its definitely worth drinking more as the odd week I've drunk less I've lost less. Good to be flushing out all your toxins too!

Back