Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Everyone's gone quiet on here.... La la la Total loss = 24lbs
hi krazzed, how are you getting on? I haven't been on for a while as been so busy. I sts last weigh In so desperate to shift some pounds before next week.total weight lost so far is 52lbs. I notice there are some newbies, congrats on joining cambridge and for ur losses so far keep up the good work it is worth it x

fantastic miss !!!!!! You're doing amazing. I have been cheating a lot so not lost as much as I should have but downwards is better than upwards!!!! Meeting my new consultant today so hopefully she can give me the extra push I need.

Total loss = 24lbs

fantastic miss !!!!!! You're doing amazing. I have been cheating a lot so not lost as much as I should have but downwards is better than upwards!!!! Meeting my new consultant today so hopefully she can give me the extra push I need. Total loss = 24lbs
at least you haven't put on. I don't see my consultant for long probably 5 mins once a week.i know it's terrible but I couldn't be bothered to stay any longer ha ha I just stand on scales pay for products then book next appointment time. That suits me though.i know some people like the extra support though so hope you get someone more supportive of you. Look forward to hearing about your losses x

im hoping for a good loss this coming week, i only lost 1 last week after letting little snacks pass my lips a couple of times, although yesterday i was 100% and now i know i cant even have a little food or i let myself get out of hand, seriously i dont know whats wrong with me lol. the only snacks i had were low carb though but obviously its not happening for me. my husband just thinks i am allergic to all food lol. so this week will be 100% and i honestly think thats easier for me than trying to make good choices, i suck at good choices. i only see my dcd for 10 minutes every monday

On this plan, I see choice as an enemy! If we could make good choices we wouldn't be here in the first place. Once we're at goal we can relearn our choices without the pressure of needing to lose weight. One step at a time!

choice is definitely my enemy - so today is my second 100% day and i feel great for it, just mentally if nothing else.

must stop cooking yummy food for the family though lol

Sorry everyone, been completely AWOL lol. Been really busy. Back on the diet today, going to lose another stone. Happy with what I lost but now I'm getting married I want to be a bit smaller. Going dress shopping in a few months so want to be as slim as possible then order the dress then that will be me thinspiration to stay that way until the wedding next spring. How's everyone getting on? Krazzed you being good? Hope I don't suffer to bad going back into ketosis!!!
Not bothered weighing myself as drank and ate far too much crap all weekend!!! Oh well it was fun lol. Here's to day one again!!!! X

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

You've not got far to go Liz! If you stick at it you could probably lose that stone in 3 weeks! Exciting!

You've not got far to go Liz! If you stick at it you could probably lose that stone in 3 weeks! Exciting!

Thank you. Think the first week will be getting rid of the gain I had when coming off plan. Hoping by the end of may that ill be done.

How you finding it? X

All that matters is that you're back on it!

On day 7 and 100%, felt a bit wobbly a couple of times but keep reminding myself if I've done the first 3 day hardest days today is a breeze.

I just feel so pleased I've stuck at it this time (I've not had any 100% days on other attempted restarts) that there would be no point sabotaging myself.

Hi all it meeting my new consultant went really well. She is really nice and gave me loads of tips and advice. I was with her for almost hour and a half... She definitely seems more on top of things compared to last one. I even got a loyalty card (it doesn't take much ha!) She told me not to drink more than 3 litres as it can be bad if you drink too much...?! Hope everyone else is doing well! I'm doing a mix of ss+ and step 2 now so looking forward to have some real food. Apparently it doesn't affect weight loss... Is this true? What have people's losses been on step 2?

Total loss = 24lbs

All that matters is that you're back on it!

On day 7 and 100%, felt a bit wobbly a couple of times but keep reminding myself if I've done the first 3 day hardest days today is a breeze.

I just feel so pleased I've stuck at it this time (I've not had any 100% days on other attempted restarts) that there would be no point sabotaging myself.

Well done on making a week :) When's your weigh in? X

Hi all it meeting my new consultant went really well. She is really nice and gave me loads of tips and advice. I was with her for almost hour and a half... She definitely seems more on top of things compared to last one. I even got a loyalty card (it doesn't take much ha!) She told me not to drink more than 3 litres as it can be bad if you drink too much...?! Hope everyone else is doing well! I'm doing a mix of ss+ and step 2 now so looking forward to have some real food. Apparently it doesn't affect weight loss... Is this true? What have people's losses been on step 2?

Total loss = 24lbs

So you swapped in the end? Defo makes a big difference having a good consultant. Have you had your weigh in this week? I think it's basically the same between ss+ & 810.

My first day back on has been good, started my new job today so was kept busy. Not weighing myself for a week as know I've put on and don't want to know how much lol.

Oooh how did the job go???!!!! Yes lost another 2 lbs despite being off plan for three+ weeks!!! Need to stick to it now but going to London at weekend for Bfs birthday.. . Uh oh!

Total loss = 24lbs

Yeah really good thanks, think ill love it :) 2lb is great, well done.
Been 100% all day and get home and my nieces (who are staying for the week) are cooking me sausages and mash!!!!! Will have the sausages and pick leave the mash.

Hmmmm sausage and mash yum.. Im glad you are loving your job... Will come to you for a discount when I'm a size 10!!! What size do u want to be now? I guess you couldn't have lost the weight at a better time now you are getting married!!! I just need to get into drinking water again uh... I have the water alarm on! His parents are doing a bbq for his birthday... Oh god... Sausages

Total loss = 24lbs

Hmmmm sausage and mash yum.. Im glad you are loving your job... Will come to you for a discount when I'm a size 10!!! What size do u want to be now? I guess you couldn't have lost the weight at a better time now you are getting married!!! I just need to get into drinking water again uh... I have the water alarm on! His parents are doing a bbq for his birthday... Oh god... Sausages

Total loss = 24lbs

Want to be a 10-12, like a skinny shop size 12 if you not what I mean. Yes very good timing. I'm STARVING today lol. So looking forward to my chicken and salad tonight that's for sure!!!!! Every time I feel hungry I look at the pic below :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397753066.529700.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397753089.259632.jpg

You sticking to the diet this weekend? I'm up for an Easter egg hunt lol

Back