is anyone worried about baggy skin?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I am.
My stomach is huge and over hangs.
Also my arms and thighs are huge.
I want to loose 7 - 8 stone and am very worried I will have loads of loose skin.

I know toning is supposed to be goo but how much toning?
As in hard core every day down the gym?Or just press ups and sit ups etc?

yes i am as i already have crepey skin on my tummy from having a baby. still got a few stone to loose so worried its going to look truely awful. but i want to have more babies so i guess im not going to worry too much until after then:eek:

Hiya well to avoid that Ive been trying to do gentle toning exercises on the wii fit. It's brilliant! U ddont have to do it all at once start off with ten mins at a time space it out.
x

Hiya,

I;ve lost quite a bit of weight myself and I have noticed the places where I have stretch marks don't quite bounce back as well as I'd want them too. Have a crinkly tummy and some other places. I've been using bio oil lately and have really seen results; it's starting to firm up!

All the best xxx

Hey, When i lost the 9stone i was really worried about baggy skin but i used bio oil and drunk loads of water and now my skin is back to normal

I think you rub it on the area, it is quite expensive, but if it works it will be money well spent x

I'm a bit worried about my stomach but i'm trying to moisturise every day and twice a day sometimes. Bio-oil is supposed to be good but I think any moisturiser as long as you use it regularly will help. I didn't like bio oil that much just because I didn't like the greasiness.

I agree that a bit of exercise will help as well. Nothing too strenuous on this diet though - wouldn't want anyone collapsing!

Hiya,

Bio oil is expensive but for me it really works! I just rub it on but you can also bathe in it, I don't do this because I don't have a bath @ studentplace so rubbing it on is just as well. Will sometimes bathe in it in the weekend though :)

xx

I'm a bit worried about my stomach but i'm trying to moisturise every day and twice a day sometimes. Bio-oil is supposed to be good but I think any moisturiser as long as you use it regularly will help. I didn't like bio oil that much just because I didn't like the greasiness.

I agree that a bit of exercise will help as well. Nothing too strenuous on this diet though - wouldn't want anyone collapsing!
Funny that someone has started this thread as I was studying myself in the mirror last Sunday and noticed that the skin was looking somewhat crinkly and I felt so down about it that I was almost tempted to give up and put the weight back on. A good talking to by my CDC had me feeling more positive that it will improve and I bought some Cocoa Butter lotion and slathered that on last night and will definitely get some Bio oil too. Also bought some L'Oreal (cos I'm worth it!) day and night cream for the lines on my face. At this rate I will look 15 again pmsl xx

Yes I have a lot more than 10 stone to lose and am very worried about what state my skin is going to be in :(

I try and make sure I put on body butter each night before sleep. Also I use that gradual tan firming lotion in the mornings

From my heaviest weight I have lost around 10 stone. I have some loose skin on my stomach but no where near as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have always been reasonably active and walk miles and miles, I think this has really helped.

I still would like to lose around another 4 stone so it will be interesting to see how it looks then.

Laura x

Back