Is Diet Chef Low GI or not?

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by alittletolose, 8 November 2008 Social URL.

1. alittletolose

alittletolose Member

after reading a few threads, i have seen suggestion that Diet Chef is not in fact that Low GI. The main reason I am on it is because I found out recently I have polycystic ovaries and am insulin resistant and it has been triggered by my weight gain, although I am not actually overweight. I chose Diet Chef specifically because of this as I have no idea what I am doing and just really want to reverse the effect gaining this weight has had on my body, and to prevent any further gain especially.

Does anyone know if it is suitable for me in this situation? If not I am very angry that they could advertise it as Low GI when there are people like me that actually need Low GI for medical reasons, not just weightloss.

Haing said all that, 2 days in to it, I really like the food, it tastes good and I feel like I have a lot more energy!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mahina Lani

Mahina Lani Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low GI
    Hi there,

Looking at their website, they do say that the foods they use are Low GI:
    Diet Chef ยป How It Works

(apologies if links aren't allowed)

I hope this helps ease your mind a little bit.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.