Is it easy enough to turn a bad weekend into a good weigh in?

debtin

Gold Member
The reason i am asking is i put on 1lb at my WI on saturday which i accepted as i had couple glass wine and some crisps outwith my syns. I always save syns for takeawy after WI but the takeaway was bigger than my syns allowance & to cut a long story short, the dinner that was planned for last night didnt get used hence the reason for more syns last night as well (mcdonalds) so i knew today i would be having little or no syns this week to give me 5 full days to try and claw things back so that i can at least hope to stay the same BUT has this happenend to anyone? know we are all different etc but i dont want to fall into the mind frame of "been bad may as well continue" - hope this makes sense x

Well you have the right attitude. And frankly, when I attended group I lost count of the "Slimmers of the Week" who had been eating all the wrong foods, and couldnt understand why they had lost - so it is certainly possible to turn things around now. Keep that positive attitude, draw a line, put it behind you and move on. You might not pull a great result out of the bag, but you CERTAINLY wont if you fall into the mindset you want to avoid.

Have plenty of superfree and superspeed, drink plenty of water, and hopefully you can recover any damage by next WI. Good luck!

The more 100% you are the better your chance of losing each week - we are all human and have days where is nearly impossible to keep to plan (when food is taken out of our control for example at a family bbq or a restaurant)

Keep going and keep thinking and planning and you will get the losses you deserve.

x

Try not to do the 'no' syns, but i agree you could claw a few back - just have a few day and lots of superfree and i'm sure you'll be fine.

Back