is it free to join ww at moment?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ginger&proud, 20 November 2011 Social URL.

1. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    Hi,

Ive been doing exante diet (total meal replacement) for last 4 months and lost over 3 stone.

only side effect is I am starting losing hair so thinking about swapping to ww to lost the other 3 stone to get to goal.

just want to know if there are any vouchers about for free registration and / or free meeting?

thanks everyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello,

I'm not sure if there are any free vouchers going around but if you do decide to join, I would recommend buying the monthly pass online rather than paying at class. The first month is £12.99 and each month after that is £19.99. I did this when I joined last month. For the first month it was cheaper than paying in class. Take your pass along to each class and that's all you need.

Good luck

Mini likes this.
  4. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.