Is it just me or is the SW forum blooming at the moment.

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya peeps, this must be the busiest I have seen this forum since I joined and its great. The people on here are just so fantastic so this is for you all :grouphugg:. I know what you must all be thinking (that sonban is a bit :silly:) but i am in a giddy mood today for some reason I am just in an energetic mood.:bliss:, lol

It is lovely to have so many people to share it with, although what on earth you mean by you being a bit :silly: now - I thought you were always like this?!!! :giggle:

Arrrrrr what a lovely thread, and I LOVE that hugging everyone smiley!!!! Really cute....I, for one am really happy that I have found this board, and I KNOW that it is going to help me lots and hopefully in time, I will be able to help other newcomers with things that I have learnt from here and from my own SW experiences....It is great to have somewhere to come if you are having a wobble and to know that people will give all the help and advice that they can to help you stay on the plan....and really great to encourage and congratulate each other with losses too.....I will be here to stay I think, thank you to everyone else who so far have been so fab and welcoming!!!
Yay for Minimins!!!!!

Arrrrrr what a lovely thread, and I LOVE that hugging everyone smiley!!!! Really cute....I, for one am really happy that I have found this board, and I KNOW that it is going to help me lots and hopefully in time, I will be able to help other newcomers with things that I have learnt from here and from my own SW experiences....It is great to have somewhere to come if you are having a wobble and to know that people will give all the help and advice that they can to help you stay on the plan....and really great to encourage and congratulate each other with losses too.....I will be here to stay I think, thank you to everyone else who so far have been so fab and welcoming!!!
Yay for Minimins!!!!!

:party0016: yey for minimins.:D

You know we were just saying the same about the WW one the other day. I think its great to see both of them flourishing like this, its great to see more and more people are realising that you can eat well, eat healthily AND lose weight :bliss:

Back