Is It Just Me Or...

Charisma

Silver Member
does every bmi chart different. i thought i would check mine to see when i will be healthy so looked online and it says i am healthy weight and always have been.... but when i started im pretty sure i was in the overweight bit!! is there a certain one your meant to go by??

LOL, well i am still obese and i tried 2 dif sites for my BMI and they gave the same answer.
You will get there in no time hun.

This BMI thing is a load of old Bullocks!! Because take a body builder. They will be, for example, 5'10" tall and weight about 20 stone 10lbs. The BMI calculator puts him as having a BMI of 40.5 and say that he is seriously overweight. Yet that weight is all muscle and he is probably extremely healthy.

Taz, you do karate, so some of your weight is bound to be muscle. So I think we should all go with what we feel is normal and our dress size and not some silly BMI chart.

good idea i think i will be able to tell when im in the healthy range anyways ill feel better for it

Yea, we all know our own bodies and what feels right for us. I will stop loosing weight when I am happy with myself and when I can walk upstairs without dying!! Lol

Yeah I agree, I don't really have an ideal 'weight'. I have set a target but I know that may change as I will know what weight/size I will be happy at when I get there

Back