Is it ok to eat late at night ?

amythyst5961

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

Only two days in so still learning. didn't have any syns today so have just had

2 slice nimble brown bread - 5 syns
turkey ham - free on xeasy
1 low fat cheese slice melted over two slice with some worcestershire sauce. - 2 1/2 syns

Two questions: -

Should i really avoide eating late at night
Was this ok for a snack ?

Thanks

Lisa xxx

Did not want to read and run...

I have never done SW so can't answer you about your snack.

But as for eating late at night...the consensus is that it is okay as long as you do not exceed your allowed intake for the day.

Love Mini xxx

think what you had its ok syn wise as for eating late at night. i do it but i dont do it all the time usually i am finished for the night by 9pm.

its probably ok but we are all different. just keep an eye on your losses and if you think you arent doing as well as you think you should have done and you have kept to the diet then drop it.
have a good week!

oh remember if you eat after 12 midnight its a new day you are on lol! so you need to make sure you eat your healthy extras on the right day!

IMO... as long as you consume less than you expend then you shall lose weight.... I think it will be harder to digest if you eat late at night, however, if it keeps you on plan then that's ok. I usually have a HEB toast with laughing cow triangles for supper. Something to look forward to. Good luck

xx

Thanks everybody........... Think I will sleep ok now....:p

It's a myth that what time you eat will effect your weight loss, it's the amount of food (calories) you consume within a 24 hour period, not when you consume them :)

It's a myth that what time you eat will effect your weight loss, it's the amount of food (calories) you consume within a 24 hour period, not when you consume them :)

Yes got to agree with Squiddie, i eat more at night than i do through the day and that suits me, just keep an eye on your loses and see how it goes :)

Back