Is it really true...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by moanz, 10 November 2008 Social URL.

1. moanz

moanz Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Drinking more water speeds weight loss?? Can't work out why?
    I'm on about 3 litres, could drink 4 but hate to, its the cold tap-water putting me off lol. I would like to speed up my sluggish weight loss tho.. Thanks simone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am in week 9 of CD and have never had more than the minimum amount of fluid alongside my CD sachets.
    So far i have lost 36lbs, which i am completely satisfied with. Yes, some people have lost more, but i do not believe in dragging myself down by forcing more drink down.
    If you can manage more comfortably, then try and see whether your losses increase with a greater fluid intake.
    I only drink fizzy water, black coffee & tea and green/mint tea. Never plain still water.

4. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    i dont think it speeds it up but I know it flushes away the toxins faster which makes you feel healthier in the long run.
    I love water now (I hated it at first but then I hated missing bread, cakes and choc as well!).

5. miss piggy

miss piggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (was on CD)
    moanz - when you are allowed to, try the Summer Berry water flavouring! It has made drinking the water so much easier for me even though i was fine with plain water. Now i love my berry water!

6. spooky

spooky Banned

As long as you drink the minimum water of 2 1/4 litres/4 pints per day and a glass extra for every bar or tetra consumed, anything else is a bonus.
    I think most people find a balance with water intake. I could do 4 litres no problem a day, but some can only do the minimum. Its a case of finding the right balance for you. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.